Sorry for the downtime, welcome back!!

Assassin's Creed-Altair Request

all non-video game related pattern requests...
Toiya55
Rank 4 - Raccoon Mario
Rank 4 - Raccoon Mario

Assassin's Creed-Altair Request

Post by Toiya55 »

Hey guys! I was just playing around with this picture in Kg-Chart and was wondering if someone else would like to help me by doing the same :D I love the picture and want it to look awesome. I'd like it big...bigger the better honestly! Also I don't care how many colors. Whatever it takes! :yahoo: Thanks a ton!
Spoiler
a13cb2f60b9bb94887e9075c6e37c203.jpg
a13cb2f60b9bb94887e9075c6e37c203.jpg (128.72 KiB) Viewed 8623 times

stephaniem
Rank 5 - Frog Mario
Rank 5 - Frog Mario

Re: Assassin's Creed-Altair Request

Post by stephaniem »

Did you get something similar to this? This works out about 25" x "35" after resizing
Attachments
altair.sth
(82.98 KiB) Downloaded 538 times
Image Follow my blog!

Toiya55
Rank 4 - Raccoon Mario
Rank 4 - Raccoon Mario

Post by Toiya55 »

I got a similar picture, but yours looks a lot more detailed. Plus mine came out to 200x400 stitches with the way the ratio worked. How did you resize it? Here is what I got in comparison.
Altair.sth
(70.76 KiB) Downloaded 405 times

stephaniem
Rank 5 - Frog Mario
Rank 5 - Frog Mario

Post by stephaniem »

Toiya55 wrote:I got a similar picture, but yours looks a lot more detailed. Plus mine came out to 200x400 stitches with the way the ratio worked. How did you resize it? Here is what I got in comparison.
Altair.sth
I just resized the picture in photoshop using Bicubic Sharper (best for reduction) method to keep as much detail as poss and then imported into kgstitch. I think the only thing that would need tweaking is the red colours in the pattern?!
Image Follow my blog!

Toiya55
Rank 4 - Raccoon Mario
Rank 4 - Raccoon Mario

Post by Toiya55 »

The red colors in my version or yours? And I will have to try that next time! I didn't even think about that! Thanks a ton =)

stephaniem
Rank 5 - Frog Mario
Rank 5 - Frog Mario

Post by stephaniem »

I think the red colours in mine are quite dull but feel free to have a play around :)
Image Follow my blog!

Asinine
Rank 5 - Frog Mario
Rank 5 - Frog Mario

Post by Asinine »

I just finished up a full afternoon/evening of debating the colors of this pattern...

I liked how it looked best on PC Stitch (which I only have the demo of), so using that, an online photo of a DMC color card, and KG Chart, I transferred it to KG Chart. So now I can print/save...

I didn't originally like how much blue (and sometimes pink!) was in Altair's cloak, since it ought to be white (I know it has a bluish sort of hue in the shadows, but the amounts the programs were coming up with were illogical). So I left the blues in the feather and tried to find the closest grey option for his clothing and for shadows. I also tried to remove as much cream color from his clothing as I could too.

I don't own all the colors it requests, so I may be compiling a few other colors together, but here's what I came up with! (Please note that it looks a little worse in KG Chart, since I went with the PC Stitch coloring.) I also don't like the dulled red, but I haven't really had a chance to try to remedy it. I'll probably start this next as an in-between before my next project, which is going to be quite large.
Attachments
Altair.sth
(41.21 KiB) Downloaded 407 times
I'm too poor to pwn, so I r3nt.

Lady Aracne
Rank 5 - Frog Mario
Rank 5 - Frog Mario

Post by Lady Aracne »

THis is a gorgeous pattern, could some one convert it to PGF pleaseeeee I can't open sth, thanks so much!

Asinine
Rank 5 - Frog Mario
Rank 5 - Frog Mario

Post by Asinine »

Lady Aracne wrote:THis is a gorgeous pattern, could some one convert it to PGF pleaseeeee I can't open sth, thanks so much!
I assume you mean PDF? I haven't come across PGF before.

This is from the one I actually stitched.
Attachments
Altair.pdf
(10.6 KiB) Downloaded 1009 times
I'm too poor to pwn, so I r3nt.

Lady Aracne
Rank 5 - Frog Mario
Rank 5 - Frog Mario

Post by Lady Aracne »

Ooops yes, sorry I meant pdf! thank you so very much!!!