Sorry for the downtime, welcome back!!

Mortal Kombat Perler Beads Vol.II

Buck-Chow-Simmons
Rank 2 - Fire Mario
Rank 2 - Fire Mario

Mortal Kombat Perler Beads Vol.II

Post by Buck-Chow-Simmons »

Here is some more pictures of other MK/MKII Variety sort. I still learning about the colors- to get them right- is still an issue, I still have more to come, but I am i between bead projects at the moment, so this is for anyone who might be interested in making MK beads, or for documenting purposes.
Attachments
Kano (SNES), Goro(SNES), Rayden(SNES), Shang Tsung+fireball(Sega Genesis MKII), and UMK3 Sub-Zero VS Scorpion (both SNES) are the newer edition to my growing MK Perler Bead sprite collection.  I just took one last group shot before beginning my "part 2" of the collection.
Kano (SNES), Goro(SNES), Rayden(SNES), Shang Tsung+fireball(Sega Genesis MKII), and UMK3 Sub-Zero VS Scorpion (both SNES) are the newer edition to my growing MK Perler Bead sprite collection. I just took one last group shot before beginning my "part 2" of the collection.
IMG_1940 2.JPG (185.85 KiB) Viewed 4244 times
All MK sprites from the Super NES version-except-the scorpion on the far left.  He is from the Sega Genesis version of MK
All MK sprites from the Super NES version-except-the scorpion on the far left. He is from the Sega Genesis version of MK
IMG_2022 2.JPG (182.21 KiB) Viewed 4245 times
Scorpion Ultimate MKIII "VS" sprite from the Sega Genesis version.  the two others are from the Super Nintendo version of MK.
Scorpion Ultimate MKIII "VS" sprite from the Sega Genesis version. the two others are from the Super Nintendo version of MK.
IMG_2008 2.JPG (176.67 KiB) Viewed 4246 times

Rozez1982
Rank 8 - Statue Mario
Rank 8 - Statue Mario

Re: Mortal Kombat Perler Beads Vol.II

Post by Rozez1982 »

Those look so awesome and lifelike! I was never really a big fan of Mortal Kombat b/c I sucked at it. LOL The moves were so hard to do.

Buck-Chow-Simmons
Rank 2 - Fire Mario
Rank 2 - Fire Mario

Rozez1982 wrote:Those look so awesome and lifelike! I was never really a big fan of Mortal Kombat b/c I sucked at it. LOL The moves were so hard to do.
I want to thank you so much for your dear comment - and it is kind of sad - but I'm the biggest MK old school freak and I lose almost all the time. So don't feel bad. I just love the graphics because they are real actors in prop costumes ( plus, they are real people you can control! Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha!Haaaaaaaa! J.K.) Btw, what is one of your favorite classic games?

Asinine
Rank 5 - Frog Mario
Rank 5 - Frog Mario

Post by Asinine »

I never thought of MK for a project, wow! I actually rocked with Liu Kang, and a bit with Johnny Cage. Then again, there was one where I worked, and business was always slow. But at least I limited myself to $10/week. :D

Love the sprites, now I've got something else on my "I wanna do this" list!

FINISH HIM! FATALITY! BRUTALITY!
I'm too poor to pwn, so I r3nt.

Rozez1982
Rank 8 - Statue Mario
Rank 8 - Statue Mario

Post by Rozez1982 »

I always like how the Mortal Kombat characters looked like real people. Some of my favorite classic games were of course Super Mario Bros., TMNT, Donkey Kong, Mega Man ( I totally sucked at that game too), Pac Man, Street Fighter, and lots more.

Rozez1982
Rank 8 - Statue Mario
Rank 8 - Statue Mario

Post by Rozez1982 »

I did love watching my friends play MK though. I just couldn't play worth a hoot. I was semi good with the girls though. Their moves were somewhat easier to do.

LiquidKarma
Rank 8 - Statue Mario
Rank 8 - Statue Mario

Post by LiquidKarma »

Flawless Victory.

Buck-Chow-Simmons
Rank 2 - Fire Mario
Rank 2 - Fire Mario

Asinine wrote:I never thought of MK for a project, wow! I actually rocked with Liu Kang, and a bit with Johnny Cage. Then again, there was one where I worked, and business was always slow. But at least I limited myself to $10/week. :D

Love the sprites, now I've got something else on my "I wanna do this" list!

FINISH HIM! FATALITY! BRUTALITY!
$10 / Week!?!? Gosh, that must be very difficult to stand by! These beads really add up when you work on big projects! I was wandering: Liu Kang, or Fei Long? who would be champion?

Buck-Chow-Simmons
Rank 2 - Fire Mario
Rank 2 - Fire Mario

LiquidKarma wrote:Flawless Victory.
LOL!

Buck-Chow-Simmons
Rank 2 - Fire Mario
Rank 2 - Fire Mario

Rozez1982 wrote:I always like how the Mortal Kombat characters looked like real people. Some of my favorite classic games were of course Super Mario Bros., TMNT, Donkey Kong, Mega Man ( I totally sucked at that game too), Pac Man, Street Fighter, and lots more.
I had a small miniature PAC - MAN arcade before! It was LOADS of fun! Super Mario Bros.- will never die for me, TMNT- same, Donkey Kong - Still have the Colleco version, Street Fighter - I need Scorpion to protect me from Chun Li (I'm scurd of her), and Mega Man - I'm downloading on the Wii ( a little late aren't I?)