Sorry for the downtime, welcome back!!

Mortal Kombat ARCADE Version Perler Beads

Buck-Chow-Simmons
Rank 2 - Fire Mario
Rank 2 - Fire Mario

Mortal Kombat ARCADE Version Perler Beads

Post by Buck-Chow-Simmons »

:shock: I thought it was too early to post these, as i wanted to make enough MK arcade perler bead sprites to have more variety, but I went ahead and post them now, for documenting. After having more than a year of perler bead experience, I casually noticed that it may be possible that the MK Arcade sprites are "doable". It's just a theory, but I went a head and tried, and here are my first Mortal Kombat ARCADE version Perler beads: :help:
Attachments
My second ARCADE version of the original Sub-Zero "stance" animation done in perler beads.  He was actually harder to do than his younger brother from MKIII.
My second ARCADE version of the original Sub-Zero "stance" animation done in perler beads. He was actually harder to do than his younger brother from MKIII.
IMG_2063 2.JPG (104.61 KiB) Viewed 2186 times
My actual first Arcade version MK3 Sub-Zero "turning around" animation perler bead sprites.
My actual first Arcade version MK3 Sub-Zero "turning around" animation perler bead sprites.
IMG_2067 2.JPG (122.21 KiB) Viewed 2184 times

Buck-Chow-Simmons
Rank 2 - Fire Mario
Rank 2 - Fire Mario

Re: Mortal Kombat ARCADE Version Perler Beads

Post by Buck-Chow-Simmons »

Trivia: MK3 Subzero: Is that his uniform or is that one big underwear he has on? :blink: