Sorry for the downtime, welcome back!!

Conquering Megaman X 4-6

Unorez
Rank 2 - Fire Mario
Rank 2 - Fire Mario

Conquering Megaman X 4-6

Post by Unorez »

I've decided on my new long long...LONG term project. I'm going to do ALL the mavericks from Megaman X4-X6 AND X and Zero! (Cue the dramatic music)

Since Zero is already done, logic dictates that I do X next...and I am currently looking for emotional...and insanity preventative...support on this epic journey. More details once they arrive... I WILL MAKE IT TO THE MAIN PAGE MODS!!!!. IF I HAVE TO MAKE A PERLER OF THE FREAKING SISTINE CHAPEL TO GET YOUR ATTENTION THEN IT SHALL BE DONE!!!! YOU HEAR ME!?!?!? FRONT PAGE OR BUST!!!!!

On a slightly lighter note...since I've already referenced the Sistine Chapel...I wonder how many beads and how long that'd take to ACTUALLY place and fuse all those beads?

ezsebeth
Rank 4 - Raccoon Mario
Rank 4 - Raccoon Mario

Re: Conquering Megaman X 4-6

Post by ezsebeth »

You got my support the whole way :D

You can do it !!
Epic Pokemon I: 6.8%

Asinine
Rank 5 - Frog Mario
Rank 5 - Frog Mario

Post by Asinine »

Unorez wrote:I wonder how many beads and how long that'd take to ACTUALLY place and fuse all those beads?
At what scale? :D

Actually, we've got a 5000pc puzzle up in our bedroom (from someone else; I did the 5000pc of "Views of Rome" in the living room) of the creation of Adam. That'd be a great project.

BUT ENOUGH OF THAT! GET TO WORK WITH THE MEGAMAN! :P

:thumbsup:
I'm too poor to pwn, so I r3nt.

Unorez
Rank 2 - Fire Mario
Rank 2 - Fire Mario

Post by Unorez »

Aye aye!

Just started on a picture of X...though I may need to resupply my bead count...running dangerously low on blues...