Sorry for the downtime, welcome back!!

Zelda Ocarina of Time Request :) Please!

all non-video game related pattern requests...
galleta2008
Rank 0 - Little Mario
Rank 0 - Little Mario

Zelda Ocarina of Time Request :) Please!

Post by galleta2008 »

My boyfriend's favorite game ever is Ocarina of Time, and I'm planning to make him a cross stitch of this picture. I've tried my darnedest but can't get it worked out on my computer to make a pattern for myself. It would be really great and immensely appreciated if someone could make a pattern for it. I believe one stitch per 4x4 pixel square would make it a nice size, unless you find that wouldn't work properly (in that case, the full size one stitch per pixel is fine). It doesn't matter how many colors it requires. Thank you so very much! :)

http://gallery.zeldalegends.net/categor ... oftime.jpg

blackmageheart
Rank 12 - Yoshi Mario
Rank 12 - Yoshi Mario

Re: Zelda Ocarina of Time Request :) Please!

Post by blackmageheart »

Hi, here are some patterns of the image for you:

KGChart:
Link_Temple of Time.sth
(194.83 KiB) Downloaded 926 times
PCStitch:
Link_Temple of Time.PAT
(909.58 KiB) Downloaded 730 times
Both patterns are 300 x 409, if you want smaller (or even larger!), or require the pattern(s) in PDF, please post back :)

If I was stitching this I'd probably go for the PCStitch one, as it seems to be a better output in terms of colours. I'd recommend stitching it on black aida or it's gonna be a LOT of DMC-310 lol :D

Hope this helps and good luck!! ^^
RMDC wrote:...I've been stitching at an estimated rate of almost a full BMH per day...

galleta2008
Rank 0 - Little Mario
Rank 0 - Little Mario

Post by galleta2008 »

Thank you so much! I really appreciate that. Per your advice, I was going to try the .pat, but when I was trying to open the pc-stitch file, it kept telling me there was an error and wouldn't open properly. Is there another way for me to view that pattern?

blackmageheart
Rank 12 - Yoshi Mario
Rank 12 - Yoshi Mario

Post by blackmageheart »

Servotron wrote:PC Stitch 9 files won't open in PC Stitch 7 unless you export them to a PC Stitch Standard file.
The pattern was made in PCStitch 9 so it's probably for that reason :D
I was going to export the pattern to a standard file but it wants me to reduce the colours (there are a LOT of colours in the .pat) - I will have a mess about and see if I can do that in such a way that it still looks nice. In the meantime, I did make a PDF of the .pat :)
Link-TOT-PCS.pdf
(322.22 KiB) Downloaded 1452 times
RMDC wrote:...I've been stitching at an estimated rate of almost a full BMH per day...

galleta2008
Rank 0 - Little Mario
Rank 0 - Little Mario

Post by galleta2008 »

Thank you! This is very helpful :)