Sorry for the downtime, welcome back!!

Epic Pokemon Pattern Generation I

Post your completed patterns here...
Caiella
Rank 5 - Frog Mario
Rank 5 - Frog Mario

Re: Epic Pokemon Pattern

Post by Caiella »

Every single time I come onto the forums, I have a look at this pattern and go "no, bad idea. You'll never finish it.". I have the tendency to get bored over projects, lose them, then find them 2 years later when I make an attempt to finish them, and repeat. Now today, I plan to download this and see if my local craft store even stocks adia cloth that big... (Oh, and what floss colours I need...) Goodbye sanity... :P

lugialady904
Rank 4 - Raccoon Mario
Rank 4 - Raccoon Mario

Post by lugialady904 »

i think youre all nuts...
the bestest sailor scout pattern maker on spritestitch!!!

blackball1988
Rank 0 - Little Mario
Rank 0 - Little Mario

Post by blackball1988 »

im new to the site and saw this and thought jackpot, ive been dying to get a detailed pattern of the pokemon and hopefully (if i finish this one) get a chance to do the other pokemon in the seris, ive bought myself a size 22 AIDA so i think thats big enough, ill defo post WIP pictures so you can see how am getting on :pika

Silverpkin
Rank 0 - Little Mario
Rank 0 - Little Mario

Post by Silverpkin »

I was just turned onto crafting by a friend, and really want to latch hook this epic pattern into a rug. With a little rudimentary math, the rug would be 4.7 ft by 8.3 ft...The only problem I foresee is the color matching. I've been trying to find a yarn color matching program/website and have come up totally empty. Does anyone know of anything that might help me out? Trying to color match yarn by eye/hand with 104 colors on such a small image just seems nearly impossible. Thanks for any help you can provide!

dvdwojnar
Rank 4 - Raccoon Mario
Rank 4 - Raccoon Mario

Post by dvdwojnar »

Is there a site with all of the pokemon images individually? Not overlapped like in the sampler.

blackball1988
Rank 0 - Little Mario
Rank 0 - Little Mario

Post by blackball1988 »

dvdwojnar wrote:Is there a site with all of the pokemon images individually? Not overlapped like in the sampler.
im sure someone (think it was the pattern maker) showed us a link to someones Windows live Space who had PDFs of all the pokemon from red,blue,green and gold,silver what had the sprite images and the battle scene images so your gonna have to go through the forum to find the link either in the pattern or WIP forum

blackmageheart
Rank 12 - Yoshi Mario
Rank 12 - Yoshi Mario

Post by blackmageheart »

blackball1988 wrote:
dvdwojnar wrote:Is there a site with all of the pokemon images individually? Not overlapped like in the sampler.
im sure someone (think it was the pattern maker) showed us a link to someones Windows live Space who had PDFs of all the pokemon from red,blue,green and gold,silver what had the sprite images and the battle scene images so your gonna have to go through the forum to find the link either in the pattern or WIP forum
Littlemojo's patterns in PDF:
http://cid-adef20f4b8282822.skydrive.li ... ew=details
RMDC wrote:...I've been stitching at an estimated rate of almost a full BMH per day...

blackball1988
Rank 0 - Little Mario
Rank 0 - Little Mario

Post by blackball1988 »

hi guy was just looking at the colour chart and i noticed that colour 3608 and 3727 pattern markers are excatly the same.

how can you tell the diffrence?

Servotron
Rank 9 - Hammer Mario
Rank 9 - Hammer Mario

Post by Servotron »

OK, I've updated the chart again, to fix the two colours with the same symbol, 3608 and 3727. DMC 3727 now has an n as it's symbol. For people you have already started, I wouldn't worry too much as the colours are very similar.
Image Image Image Image

blackball1988
Rank 0 - Little Mario
Rank 0 - Little Mario

Post by blackball1988 »

im surprised that no one noticed that little mistake even though this pattern been out for a while

heres my WIP (fingers crossed it works)

[img]
IMG_0211.jpg
IMG_0211.jpg (1.37 MiB) Viewed 9772 times
[/img]