Zelda - Helmeroc King.pdf
(162.18 KiB) Downloaded 2732 times
Image Image Image Image

LiquidKarma
Rank 8 - Statue Mario
Rank 8 - Statue Mario

Re: Zelda:Helmeroc King

Post by LiquidKarma »

That is quite the epic pattern...are you planning on doing this?

Servotron
Rank 9 - Hammer Mario
Rank 9 - Hammer Mario

Re: Zelda: Helmeroc King

Post by Servotron »

Yep, I'mma gonna do it. I had another big project in mind, but the only bit of fabric I had left wasn't big enough. I would have gone to get more, but it isn't very safe to drive in the UK at the moment.
Image Image Image Image

LiquidKarma
Rank 8 - Statue Mario
Rank 8 - Statue Mario

Post by LiquidKarma »

Wow!! That is gonig to look awesome!

How much snow do you guys have there?

Servotron
Rank 9 - Hammer Mario
Rank 9 - Hammer Mario

Post by Servotron »

Where I live, it's about 4 inches, but there is a big rock salt shortage at the moment so only main roads get gritted. We've not had any snow for the last couple of days, so it's all turned to ice because it's so cold. Tonight is supposed to be the coldest night so far, about -20C. I actually live in the town where all the rock salt comes from and the roads are still bad because it all gets shipped out elsewhere round the country.
Image Image Image Image

LiquidKarma
Rank 8 - Statue Mario
Rank 8 - Statue Mario

Post by LiquidKarma »

I feel for you guys! We're used to all that crap in Canada but I don't think you guys are. Just be careful out there!

blackmageheart
Rank 12 - Yoshi Mario
Rank 12 - Yoshi Mario

Post by blackmageheart »

Servotron wrote:Where I live, it's about 4 inches, but there is a big rock salt shortage at the moment so only main roads get gritted. We've not had any snow for the last couple of days, so it's all turned to ice because it's so cold. Tonight is supposed to be the coldest night so far, about -20C. I actually live in the town where all the rock salt comes from and the roads are still bad because it all gets shipped out elsewhere round the country.
Bah, you'd think living in Cheshire would entitle you to some rock salt. I know hardly any of it's getting up here and it just keeps snowing - it's hardly stopped for a month /cry

Anyways, good luck with this pattern, it's pretty epic and I'm looking forward to seeing it completed ^^
RMDC wrote:...I've been stitching at an estimated rate of almost a full BMH per day...

Efrite
Rank 3 - Star Mario
Rank 3 - Star Mario

Re: Zelda:Helmeroc King

Post by Efrite »

LiquidKarma wrote:That is quite the epic pattern...are you planning on doing this?
The word 'epic' doesn't begin to cover this pattern. It's amazing! The floss list is just bizarre, there's so much of it!
I'm back! ATK and all that foo..
Please PM Me if you have a Q on a post I made.

Servotron
Rank 9 - Hammer Mario
Rank 9 - Hammer Mario

Post by Servotron »

Efrite wrote:The word 'epic' doesn't begin to cover this pattern. It's amazing! The floss list is just bizarre, there's so much of it!
I know, there are 150 colours in this, which is one reason why I chose it. I only had to buy 50 skeins of thread as I already had most of them. Didn't cost that much either as I got them as a bulk order offer.
Image Image Image Image

Famicom
Rank 2 - Fire Mario
Rank 2 - Fire Mario

Post by Famicom »

wow love all the colours in this one, my budget would have to be huge haha. if i had like 8 arms id love to do a series of stained glass ones

i as well live in canada growing up with like 10 inches of snow in november is a fact of life. you forget that other people aren't used to it so it must be such a hassle if simply dont have the equiptment, as was the case with the rock salt. in fact a british television crew - (ITN or something i dont kno british tv lol) - came to my town last week to do a show on how we cope with the snow in canada in light of the winter you guys are having over there