Discworld Death Chart.png
Discworld Death Chart.png (482.44 KiB) Viewed 10446 times
Discworld Death Colours.png
Discworld Death Colours.png (30.86 KiB) Viewed 10158 times
Discworld Death b&w.pdf
(579.94 KiB) Downloaded 496 times
Discworld Death colour.pdf
(850.74 KiB) Downloaded 517 times
If you've seen the picture of the completed pattern in the other thread, note that I stitched this pattern on navy blue fabric.
Image Image Image Image

mud
Rank 5 - Frog Mario
Rank 5 - Frog Mario

Re: Discworld- Death Pattern

Post by mud »

Excellent!
Thanks for posting this.

jmmeacoe
Rank 1 - Big Mario
Rank 1 - Big Mario

Post by jmmeacoe »

Thanks for posting this amazing pattern. Unfortunately I wasn't able to download the file since I don't have any programs that will read .sth files. Is it possible to post a picture of the rest of the colours used in this pattern? The one that you have posted has 19 of the 37 colours used.

Thanks a bunch.
Current Projects:
Andy's Avengers pg 1of 9
2 More birth Samplers
Various Knitting and Crotchet projects

Servotron
Rank 9 - Hammer Mario
Rank 9 - Hammer Mario

Post by Servotron »

To read a .sth file, you need KG Chart, a free cross stitch program. Just google it to find it. I've updated the colours chart with the right colours.
Image Image Image Image

SephreniaMusic
Rank 5 - Frog Mario
Rank 5 - Frog Mario

Post by SephreniaMusic »

OMG This is amazing. I'm new to this forum and at once I find on of my dream projects :yahoo: Have you made more Discworld patterns? Would you be willing to do one if I send you a picture. I have wanted to buy the ones available but frankly I can't afford them. This one I will absolutely do, it might take me some time to get to it but I will :D

Servotron
Rank 9 - Hammer Mario
Rank 9 - Hammer Mario

Post by Servotron »

SephreniaMusic wrote:OMG This is amazing. I'm new to this forum and at once I find on of my dream projects :yahoo: Have you made more Discworld patterns? Would you be willing to do one if I send you a picture. I have wanted to buy the ones available but frankly I can't afford them. This one I will absolutely do, it might take me some time to get to it but I will :D
I don't mind making a pattern, just post a picture in the requests forum. Try to find the best quality picture you can find and don't forget to give me a size and colour amount to work to.
Image Image Image Image

SephreniaMusic
Rank 5 - Frog Mario
Rank 5 - Frog Mario

Post by SephreniaMusic »

So now I'm hunting down tons of Discworld pictures online *lol* I think I will pick on of Great A´tuin as it was that one I was thinking of buying or Death on Binky. There are so many great pictures it's hard to choose. Is there any easy way to transform .sth to .pdf. I don't have a printer at home and I suspect the school won't let me install a new program on there machines :secret

Servotron
Rank 9 - Hammer Mario
Rank 9 - Hammer Mario

Post by Servotron »

I've added a black & white and a colour pdf file to the original post now. 5 weeks 2 days to the new Discworld book!
Image Image Image Image

SephreniaMusic
Rank 5 - Frog Mario
Rank 5 - Frog Mario

Post by SephreniaMusic »

Wow That was quick. I know we're going to order it so we'll get it right away. Then my sister and I just have to fight over who gets to read it first :club: :D I'll probably let her get the first chance as it's thanks to her I discovered Discworld. We both love Tiffany too so one of the pictures I'm looking at for x-stitch is one with Tiffany or NacMacFeegles.

SephreniaMusic
Rank 5 - Frog Mario
Rank 5 - Frog Mario

Post by SephreniaMusic »

Servotron wrote:If you've seen the picture of the completed pattern in the other thread, note that I stitched this pattern on navy blue fabric.
I just wonder, did you stitch on navy blue so you didn't have to stitch everything in the background or so the white wouldn't shine through making it more "realistic" Death?