Rank 9 - Hammer Mario

Re: Hello !...

Postby La Ptite Bete » Fri Apr 05, 2019 12:07 am

Current cross stitch projects :
None.

Firehawke
Rank 12 - Yoshi Mario
Rank 12 - Yoshi Mario
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: Hello !...

Postby Firehawke » Tue Apr 09, 2019 10:08 am

It's really dangerous to try and find anything on the HAED site...at least it is for me, because it always results in my wishlist growing :P
If you want to see all of the HAEDs I currently own (with links the theoretically are correct) and small bit of progress, click here! https://firehawkegeeks.blogspot.com/p/haed.html

And yup...all of the Epic Pokemon patterns! It will take decades I am sure just because I have so many projects I'm working on :P Maybe if I can sit and remember to focus on it, I may finish Venusaur this week!

I did have a big burst of energy this past weekend thanks to some very dedicated stitching time (the 24 hours of stitching challenge and then my Church has a worldwide conference twice a year and the Spring conference was this past weekend...I always craft while I watch!)...I ended up finishing a page on 1 project and almost finishing another page on another one!

Hope you have a great week!!!
"May we maintain the courage to defy the consensus. May we ever choose the harder right instead of the easier wrong." - President Thomas S. Monson

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Return to “Totally Off Topic”