Sorry for the downtime, welcome back!!

Finished my latest piece (Chrono Trigger) + bonus!

Video game craft projects made with thread and needles...
Damaniel
Rank 1 - Big Mario
Rank 1 - Big Mario

Finished my latest piece (Chrono Trigger) + bonus!

Post by Damaniel »

I started this one back in December 2016 and finally finished it off last night. It's the campfire scene from Chrono Trigger, done in 60 colors on 18ct aida.

I hadn't even washed it when I took the picture, but it's all cleaned up, ironed, cropped and ready to take to the frame shop. I'll update the thread when I get it back.

As a bonus, I have another project I worked on a couple of years ago (after finishing my Xenoblade Monado project but before working on the Chrono Trigger one) - it's the dragon boss fight from Mega Man 2. I've had it sitting around on a shelf, but I'm going to take it in for framing at the same time.

It's split because my plan is to have it framed with not only a mat around the pieces themselves, but with a mat between the two parts (to approximate the original screen width while still keeping it as two distinct elements.

Sadly, I don't have the Mega Man pattern around anymore, but I'll be putting patterns (PDF and PC Stitch format) for the Chrono Trigger project online as soon as I can.

Moirae
Rank 6 - Tanooki Mario
Rank 6 - Tanooki Mario

Re: Finished my latest piece (Chrono Trigger) + bonus!

Post by Moirae »

These look great. I saw the Chrono piece on reddit earlier, but not the bottom one. The dragon looks so vibrant and I love his expression.
Best quality photos here, but,for more frequent updates, check out my instagram
https://www.instagram.com/moiraestitches/

FireKraken
Rank 4 - Raccoon Mario
Rank 4 - Raccoon Mario

Post by FireKraken »

The Chrono Trigger scene looks fantastic! Congrats on finishing it. I agree with Moirae, I love the dragon's expression. I can't stop starting at him. Can't wait to see these two framed!

Firehawke
Rank 12 - Yoshi Mario
Rank 12 - Yoshi Mario

Post by Firehawke »

These projects look great! Can't wait to see what the framing jobs look like!
"May we maintain the courage to defy the consensus. May we ever choose the harder right instead of the easier wrong." - President Thomas S. Monson

Aggie Tsubi
Rank 3 - Star Mario
Rank 3 - Star Mario

Post by Aggie Tsubi »

Wow, that Chrono Trigger piece is just gorgeous, bravo! :clap: And the Mega Man 2 one is fantastic too. The colors are perfect and pop against the black aida beautifully.

VampireIdle
Rank 0 - Little Mario
Rank 0 - Little Mario

Post by VampireIdle »

wow that looks great