Sorry for the downtime, welcome back!!

Dunhour Bead Sprites Updated Dec 12th

skadet
Rank 1 - Big Mario
Rank 1 - Big Mario

Re: Dunhour Bead Sprites (updated July 24th)

Post by skadet »

Dunhour; I don't know why you would think we would lose interest.. your work is amazing, as always! And inspiring as well - makes me want to get into perler beads. Unfortunately, I have neither the storage space, work space OR the money to do so, so for now I'll just have to admire your work. xD Keep it coming!

Dunhour
Rank 1 - Big Mario
Rank 1 - Big Mario

Re: Dunhour Bead Sprites Updated April 10 - Stop Motion Video

Post by Dunhour »

My newest creation is actually a Stop Motion Bead Sprite music video! A friend of mine asked me to help him design a music video using my bead sprites (it is a chiptunes song), so I created a whole bunch of custom pieces to help him out. Please take a look! Make sure to watch in HD!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5azyfXrgG9U

La Ptite Bete
Rank 9 - Hammer Mario
Rank 9 - Hammer Mario

Post by La Ptite Bete »

WOW, that's great !!! you must have spent so many hours...
:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:
My blog
Current cross stitch projects :
None.

blackmageheart
Rank 12 - Yoshi Mario
Rank 12 - Yoshi Mario

Post by blackmageheart »

Awesome! Very well done, some really nice touches in there.
Pretty cool chiptune too :D
RMDC wrote:...I've been stitching at an estimated rate of almost a full BMH per day...

Dunhour
Rank 1 - Big Mario
Rank 1 - Big Mario

Re: Dunhour Bead Sprites Updated April 10 - Stop Motion Vide

Post by Dunhour »

Tonight I am hosting a christmas party at my house for the first time. I decided I wanted to change things up and do a White Elephant with a twist. There will be three rounds, one made, one used, and one bought gift. Since bead sprites is something I'm known for, I figured I might as well do something that makes sense. Here is the creation I'm giving away tonight, a 3D Zelda piece. It is the first time I attempted anything 3D and to be honest, its psuedo 3D. I've seen some amazing works by other people that are full on 3D, but for the purposes of this project, this was good enough for me. The mirror in the back of the box was originally unwanted, but decided to utilize it by allowing you to see the back side of link, again creating the 3d-ish vibe.

It is in a 3d shadow box with a quote on the outside. "A sword wields no strength unless the hand that holds it has courage"

Image Image Image Image Image Image

rogueprincess20
Rank 5 - Frog Mario
Rank 5 - Frog Mario

Post by rogueprincess20 »

OMG thats amazing!! I love it. The hidden heart and ruby are too clever. Who ever gets that is one lucky person.
Current Projects: LTTP Light World

elsewhere721
Rank 2 - Fire Mario
Rank 2 - Fire Mario

Post by elsewhere721 »

That is really awesome! I too love the hidden heart and rupee in the bushes. The mirror in the back of the box also adds a nice touch. :)