Sorry for the downtime, welcome back!!

FF6 Custom Perler Bead

Kiz
Rank 0 - Little Mario
Rank 0 - Little Mario

Re: FF6 Custom Perler Bead

Post by Kiz »

Yes, the picture was ironed out as one giant piece and then framed. He now has it hanging in his room. This is not the first piece he has done. I will post a few others later today as soon as I get pictures of them.

I am happy you all like it :grin:

Dunhour
Rank 1 - Big Mario
Rank 1 - Big Mario

Post by Dunhour »

Here is the finish product framed.

I am the creator and owner of this piece. The original poster Kiz is a good friend of mine that wanted more people to see the work! Thanks Kiz. I wanted to post here and throw out a thanks to PaperRockScisorz who photoshopped the image idea in which I beaded.

You'll see the Chrono Trigger post also posted by Kiz was the plan for my next project, but my friend Steven Ashford made it for me as a birthday gift. As such, i'm looking at doing a custom Chrono Trigger scene as my next project which should be done within the month.

Here is a picture of the first project I did around Final Fantasy 4 about a year ago.

As you can see I did this one in Panels, much like my friend did the Chrono Trigger. With the Final Fantasy VI project it was my experiment as ironing it as one whole solid piece. The process was hell, but the finished product looks amazing.

- James Dunhour

PaperRockScisorz
Rank 3 - Star Mario
Rank 3 - Star Mario

Post by PaperRockScisorz »

Thanks for the credit, dear. :)

We talked about it on PixelGasm, but I made the sprite in the first place because I could have sworn a scene like this existed but couldn't seem to find it since it didn't actually exist. I'm thrilled that he decided to bead it. My gosh the framed finished product is just incredible!!!
"Keep true to the rare music in your heart, to the marvelous and unique form that is and shall always be nothing else but you. Keep to that and you can do nothing wrong, which I realize is easier said than done." - House of Leaves
<3