Sorry for the downtime, welcome back!!

Mortal Kombat Perler Beads

RexTheSpritest:P
Rank 0 - Little Mario
Rank 0 - Little Mario

Re: Mortal Kombat Perler Beads

Post by RexTheSpritest:P »

in the 2nd pic the middle scorpion can u give a bead count and a board count? :NES

Buck-Chow-Simmons
Rank 2 - Fire Mario
Rank 2 - Fire Mario

Post by Buck-Chow-Simmons »

RexTheSpritest:P wrote:in the 2nd pic the middle scorpion can u give a bead count and a board count? :NES
Absolutely! I will give you the bead count and get back with you - I know right off that I used 8 peg boards, i'm not sure! My eyes tend to tremble when I count - i think its too much coffee. I will always remember you. Sorry I took so long to reply, I'll let you know! What are you favorite games?

johloh
Site Admin

Post by johloh »

awesome work, I loved MK back in the day. used to play it all the time in the arcade.
Image "I can't drive, so I'm gonna walk all over you!"

Buck-Chow-Simmons
Rank 2 - Fire Mario
Rank 2 - Fire Mario

johloh wrote:awesome work, I loved MK back in the day. used to play it all the time in the arcade.
I appreciate that! I remember playing it in the arcades all day and the smell of Cool Water cologne...

TristaKatagata
Rank 4 - Raccoon Mario
Rank 4 - Raccoon Mario

Post by TristaKatagata »

I... just... Wow. Just wow. This stuff amazes me. You have a LOT of patience! A lot of it. And it looks so great! Will you eventually sell them or just keep them?
Projects:
EC challenge!
Hwoarang, Devil Jin and Miguel bookmarks/profiles from Tekken
Bloodline Rebellion Tekken 6 image
Languages of Love
and so many more

Buck-Chow-Simmons
Rank 2 - Fire Mario
Rank 2 - Fire Mario

TristaKatagata wrote:.......
I... just... Wow. Just wow. This stuff amazes me. You have a LOT of patience! A lot of it. And it looks so great! Will you eventually sell them or just keep them?
Dear TristaKatagata, I want to thank you for your dear comment! I happen to be the least patient person; I just take time with what I like - however, you can not help but to be anxious and or anticipated to build an empire of these. I would not sell these, but rather collect them, or give them to someone for free because I do them from my heart. :grin: