Sorry for the downtime, welcome back!!

Perler boxes

tnitnetny
Rank 10 - Cape Mario
Rank 10 - Cape Mario

Perler boxes

Post by tnitnetny »

So I figured I will start keeping all the boxes I make in one place.

While waiting for my 18 count blue aida to arrive, I decided to keep busy and made this over the weekend:

I found the idea on Etsy and absolutely loved it! I made this one into a bank for my spare change.

So I made a Rubix cube box, the question mark box, any ideas for other boxes for me to make other then the companion cube?

jelibe
Rank 9 - Hammer Mario
Rank 9 - Hammer Mario

Re: Perler boxes

Post by jelibe »

This might be a little out there... but you could do something like russian dolls...box in a box in a box...you know.
Image http://jelibe-spritegirl.blogspot.com/ Visit my little crafty blog!!

tnitnetny
Rank 10 - Cape Mario
Rank 10 - Cape Mario

Post by tnitnetny »

That is a fantastic idea! I would need to use it for decoration more then for storage. What video game/pop culture designs would work on those though? I'll have to think about that.

Amanda
Rank 4 - Raccoon Mario
Rank 4 - Raccoon Mario

Post by Amanda »

I know this sounds cheesy, but the first thing I thought of was Pokemon...have a Pikachu box come out of a Raichu box or vice-versa.

If you did Dratini, Dragonair, and Dragonite you could have three nesting boxes.
"You can buy everything but love, friendship, and experience points." - Earthbound

"Impossible is just a word to let people feel good about themselves when they quit." - Vyse, Skies of Arcadia

jelibe
Rank 9 - Hammer Mario
Rank 9 - Hammer Mario

Post by jelibe »

Ultimate would be a nest of boxes with a Mario across the Nes ages theme. That would be really cool, but it depends what computer games you into. :D
Image http://jelibe-spritegirl.blogspot.com/ Visit my little crafty blog!!

tnitnetny
Rank 10 - Cape Mario
Rank 10 - Cape Mario

Post by tnitnetny »

I was thinking about the mario across the ages too. I just need to figure out how I am going to do it.

demonicangel132007
Rank 1 - Big Mario
Rank 1 - Big Mario

Post by demonicangel132007 »

That is cute. I'm always looking for something to catch my spare change. Awesome!