Sorry for the downtime, welcome back!!

Custom Castle Crashers Rammy Perler Bead Sprite

Holly

Custom Castle Crashers Rammy Perler Bead Sprite

Post by Holly »

This lil guy is Rammy, my favorite animal orb from the game Castle Crashers. As his name would suggest, he resolves conflict the best way he knows how: by ramming it. As this is a custom sprite please credit me if used :)

StitchPlease
Rank 7 - Kuribo Mario
Rank 7 - Kuribo Mario

Re: Custom Castle Crashers Rammy Perler Bead Sprite

Post by StitchPlease »

Amazing work! Castle Crashers is the best game out on XBLA. Any chance you might post the original sprite or do more? I've been looking for CC sprites forever!

Holly

Post by Holly »

Sure thing. I've actually already done the original Castle Crashers:

And plan on finishing all the animal orbs, and creating the Cyclops (at the request of Tom Fulp himself!). Here's the sprite I created to make the Rammy bead sprite from:

Unfortunately if you want to replicate my original Castle Crasher sprites, you'll have to use the pictures 'cause I ruined the original sprite image by saving it in the wrong format.
Last edited by Holly on Tue Mar 30, 2010 4:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.

StitchPlease
Rank 7 - Kuribo Mario
Rank 7 - Kuribo Mario

Post by StitchPlease »

Thanks so much for posting Rammy, but I'm not sure the link is working. I can't wait for more, and your knights look awesome!

Holly

Post by Holly »

So sorry about that, I used an unreliable image source link. It should be working now.

nyami
Rank 7 - Kuribo Mario
Rank 7 - Kuribo Mario

Post by nyami »

i can see that ram like thing just open his mouth into a big red smile and go 'meeh'

ashleyl0413

Post by ashleyl0413 »

I wanted to do Pazzo and still might. I love your Castle Crashers with the 4 of them it looks great!

LiquidKarma
Rank 8 - Statue Mario
Rank 8 - Statue Mario

Post by LiquidKarma »

I've never played Castle Crashers but these sprites make me want to! Very cool!!!

Holly

Post by Holly »

You really should, LiquidKarma. You can buy it on XBOX Live or soon in the Playstation Store. It's so fun, I'm obsessed!

Oh and Ashley I was thinking about making Pazzo one of my next ones, so if you want to wait and use that, I'll get on that soon!

ashleyl0413

Post by ashleyl0413 »

If you want to do Pazzo first I won't object! I actually might do him next I am not really sure. I was also thinking about doing Link from WW. Obviously would be a larger piece but I think I would love to do it. Decisions, decisions!