Sorry for the downtime, welcome back!!

Enlarge Pattern

wrongitdoo
Rank 0 - Little Mario
Rank 0 - Little Mario

Enlarge Pattern

Post by wrongitdoo »

I just started with the basic 29x29 pegboard and dabbling with small versions of our favorite 8-bit memories. I'll be posting images of them quite soon.

My question has to do with increasing my pattern beyond the typical pegboard size. :confused: I use Photoshop to grid the sprites.

Any guidance will be surely appreciated! In case any of you are wondering, I would like to create a large Super Mario Bros invincible star for our Christmas tree.

Skyeripper
Rank 1 - Big Mario
Rank 1 - Big Mario

Re: Enlarge Pattern

Post by Skyeripper »

in programs like photoshop you can easily just increase the image size with a few clicks. Or, what you can always do, is just do it by sight, and for every pixel make a 2x2 square, that should increase the size quite a bit.

wrongitdoo
Rank 0 - Little Mario
Rank 0 - Little Mario

Post by wrongitdoo »

Thank you both for the advice. It helped quite a bit. Though, by browsing the forum I discovered software called Perler by Snild Dolkow. It works wonders for obtaining a base size for any image. :grin:

ultimicea
Rank 2 - Fire Mario
Rank 2 - Fire Mario

Post by ultimicea »

There is another Software called Perler Pal as well. It counts the total beads and gives you the exact colors and how many pegboards to use. It's quite handy. I use that and the paint program and I magnify as big as I can and then use show grid. Works great!:)