Current Challenge - In Game Ads -

Bead sprites by kidster

kidster
Rank 3 - Star Mario
Rank 3 - Star Mario
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: Bead sprites by kidster

Postby kidster » Wed Apr 12, 2017 2:13 am

Thanks man, I am looking to give it up though, it is very time consuming but i have a few unfinished projects that I would like to complete before I hang up the tweezers

Clarington
Rank 5 - Frog Mario
Rank 5 - Frog Mario
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Postby Clarington » Sun Apr 16, 2017 7:22 am

I'm gettin' bloggy:

blackmageheart
Rank 12 - Yoshi Mario
Rank 12 - Yoshi Mario

Postby blackmageheart » Sun Apr 16, 2017 2:43 pm

No way! I will miss your awesome work!
But...I have a friend who said the same thing - he recently started beading again! Maybe one day you will come back to it :D

kidster
Rank 3 - Star Mario
Rank 3 - Star Mario

Postby kidster » Fri Apr 21, 2017 4:05 am

thanks for the concern guys.

the major reason is i have so many projects that are completed just laying around the house and nowhere to hang, and i have difficulty in selling them so they kinda become obsolete.

they are time consuming aswell and if i cant sell them then i lose money

i know its a hobby and i do enjoy it

i may look to cross stitch as i know i could sell those on

Clarington
Rank 5 - Frog Mario
Rank 5 - Frog Mario

Postby Clarington » Sun May 07, 2017 7:28 am

I'm gettin' bloggy:

kidster
Rank 3 - Star Mario
Rank 3 - Star Mario

Postby kidster » Mon Jun 19, 2017 12:11 am

So i have almost put away my beads and gone for cross stitch, i will be posting one of my final pieces here close to the end of the year.

I want to thank you all for comments made, i will be posting on the needle craft section under the non video game section so check out one of my first posts.

kidster
Rank 3 - Star Mario
Rank 3 - Star Mario

Postby kidster » Thu Jun 22, 2017 12:28 pm

Updated an older bead picture I created
Attachments
IMG-20170604-WA0005.jpeg

Firehawke
Rank 12 - Yoshi Mario
Rank 12 - Yoshi Mario

Postby Firehawke » Fri Jun 23, 2017 9:59 am

How fun!!! Now I want to watch Peter Pan :P
"May we maintain the courage to defy the consensus. May we ever choose the harder right instead of the easier wrong." - President Thomas S. Monson

Return to “Perler Beads - Video Game”