Sorry for the downtime, welcome back!!

iPhone app

metatation
Rank 0 - Little Mario
Rank 0 - Little Mario

iPhone app

Post by metatation »

Hey all,

My kids received a bucket of beads several years ago and have been doing this craft ever since...they love it! However, they find it frustrating to hunt through the bucket for the specific colors they want to use. So I wrote an app for my kids a few months ago to make that process fun and easy. They liked it enough that I decided to publish the app and would love to get some feedback from people other than my own kids.

Here are a few promo codes for people to use on a first-come, first-serve basis:

WA9LAM6RXJX3
LEPW7FJ9AH3P
6N367AJ4MAN3
6HJXXRH4FE3N
RTLKPFTNY66E

I'd love it if you could download the app and let me know what you think. Visit http://beadspotter.com/ to see how it works and follow the link to download it. Maybe people doing lots of this craft just buy all the separate colors, but if you have a bucket of mixed colors this app will likely be very useful to you. The response to the app so far has been very good, so maybe there are more people sorting colors than I thought.

Thanks for any feedback at all.

Michael

HerrPersilja
Rank 5 - Frog Mario
Rank 5 - Frog Mario

Re: iPhone app

Post by HerrPersilja »

That was a bright idea. The app looks very user friendly and I loved the clean website design. Haxxor-level: Yoda.
Unfortunately I don't have an iPhone to try it :(
I guess it not just only work for beads, but for pieces of Lego or anything that comes in many pieces and colors, right?
I love the smell of melted perler beads in the morning

metatation
Rank 0 - Little Mario
Rank 0 - Little Mario

Post by metatation »

Yeah, it's pretty useful for Lego too, but I decided to publish it with a focus on beads. My wife has found it to be handy when coordinating colors in clothing and quilting material as well.

Thanks for the positive feedback :grin:

Kevin18875
Rank 4 - Raccoon Mario
Rank 4 - Raccoon Mario

Post by Kevin18875 »

Sounds, and looks like a neat app. Your codes expired, by the way, just so you know.

Ahri
Rank 0 - Little Mario
Rank 0 - Little Mario

Post by Ahri »

omg wow! amazing I was getting annoyed having to look around for colors.