Sorry for the downtime, welcome back!!

New Perler here with some color questions!(also work so far)

thereefernander
Rank 0 - Little Mario
Rank 0 - Little Mario

New Perler here with some color questions!(also work so far)

Post by thereefernander »

Hey guys, I had a question about what colors are in what sets. I first started perling a few days ago, what I picked up was the 11,000 multi-mix bucket, the 16 color-4,000 bead tray with ideas book and two large square peg boards. Here is the five I made so far,

the Vivi was my first project and I didn't end up ironing it because I wanted to try some different ones, he was a practice. And the Ness I made for a buddy at work. On Link I noticed on everyone else's the sword and shield outlines were black (sword hilt) I decided to make it look a little more defined and made them grey.

So my trouble is, I end up sitting there forever looking at what colors I have and what would PERFECTLY match the sprite color and I end up choosing one then getting stuck thinking something else might work better. I found this list which I don't know how accurate it is for the colors in the 4,000 bead tray. It says

Kiwi Lime
Yellow
Pink
Black
Cheddar
Neon Orange
Transparent Purple
Red
Light Brown
Parrot Green
White
Light Blue
Magenta
Plum
Light Green
Neon Blue

The perler color chart I downloaded has all the colors and there is a Purple glitter and a transparent purple and the ones I believe it is refering to in my set look pretty glittery (if anyone is familiar with it) Wondering if anyone know what colors exactly are in the multi pack so I know which ones I need?

TLDR; What colors come in the multi-mix of beads? I have the 11,000pc.

funkymonkey
Rank 10 - Cape Mario
Rank 10 - Cape Mario

Re: New Perler here with some color questions!(also work so

Post by funkymonkey »

I have also struggled with this, as it is hard to order more of specific colors without knowing what Perler calls them, and they don't seem to have the multi-mix color lists published anywhere, I've tried. I think it's because they don't always put exactly the same colors in the mixes; they seem to fill them with some colors they don't make anymore. I am almost done sorting my 22,000 pack, and it didn't have the glitter colors you mentioned, but it did have, to the best of my knowledge:

White, Black, Brown, Tan, Red, Hot Coral, Blush, Dark Green, Kiwi Lime, Pastel Purple, Purple, Plum, Raspberry, Pink, Yellow, Cheddar, Light Brown, Butterscotch, Pastel Green, Toothpaste, Parrot Green, Turquoise, Light Blue, Dark Blue, Grey, Clear, Neon Pink, Neon Yellow, Neon Green, and Neon Orange. The neons are translucent.

thereefernander
Rank 0 - Little Mario
Rank 0 - Little Mario

Post by thereefernander »

I contacted a customer support at one of the main retail sites asking what was in the mix she sent me this list,

10700001 REG BEAD WHITE
10700003 REG BEAD YELLOW
10700005 REG BEAD RED
10700007 REG BEAD PURPLE
10700008 REG BEAD DARK BLUE
10700009 REG BEAD LT BLUE
10700010 REG BEAD GREEN
10700012 REG BEAD BROWN
10700017 REG BEAD GREY
10700018 REG BEAD BLACK
10700019 REG BEAD CLEAR
10700021 REG BEAD LT BROWN
10700035 REG BEAD TAN
10700047 REG BEAD NEON YELLOW
10700048 REG BEAD NEON ORANGE
10700049 REG BEAD NEON GREEN
10700050 REG BEAD NEON PINK
10700053 REG BEAD PASTEL GREEN
10700054 REG BEAD PASTEL LAVENDER
10700057 REG BEAD CHEDDAR
10700058 REG BEAD TOOTHPASTE
10700059 REG BEAD HOT CORAL
10700060 REG BEAD PLUM
10700061 REG BEAD KIWI LIME
10700062 REG BEAD TURQUOISE
10700063 REG BEAD BLUSH
10700083 REG BEAD PINK 225C
10700088 REG BEAD RASPBERRY
10700090 REG BEAD BUTTERSCOTCH
10700091 REG BEAD PARROT GREEN

I'm just not so sure about the Green, because the one I found is more like a Dark green. Anyway, these lists should help after I sort out my 11K mix. Still working on this Dusk ball pokeball it's being a real pain. I can't seem to find the right 4 shades of Green to use or a Dark Orange-ish I need. I need to go back to Jo-anns and pick up the back of solid oranges, I found a bag of Dark Gray at Michaels today I was psyched about because I needed it. 50% off one regular price item coupon made it $1.57 OTD. If only I could get all my bags this price :) Always buy in store if possible but seeing as I have yet to see a bag of black in store I might need to order that and a few other hard to find colors from Callahan on eBay.

EDIT: Btw the glitter one I got was in the 4000 bead tray. the one with a idea book or whatever. There is only purple it looks neon/translucent but has glitter in it.

Clarington
Rank 5 - Frog Mario
Rank 5 - Frog Mario

Post by Clarington »

Thanks to both funkymonkey and thereefernander for these lists! I had most of mine figured out but was having a hard time with some of the blues.
thereefernander wrote:I'm just not so sure about the Green, because the one I found is more like a Dark green.
The green in my set was the dark green. I think the number the customer support gave you (0010) is the right number for the dark green. The one I consider regular green is 0080. I have, however, found that what the colours are called can vary depending on where you buy them from.
thereefernander wrote:50% off one regular price item coupon made it $1.57 OTD
Nice score on the Michaels purchase! The one near me only seems to have around 4 colours at any given time and never any I wanted.

Oh, and all of your perler creations look awesome!
I'm gettin' bloggy: http://craftscapades.com/