Starting a new project - need some advice

Discuss how you complete your crafts...
PuritanDuchess56
Rank 0 - Little Mario
Rank 0 - Little Mario

Starting a new project - need some advice

Post by PuritanDuchess56 »

Hello

I am currently planning on starting a Legend of Zelda Stained Glass Cross Stitch that I've found here on sprite-stitch, I can't find the topic anymore but I managed to find a finished piece on deviantart http://wacker00.deviantart.com/art/Lege ... -330432721

I am pretty bad a math and I'm struggling to figure out the sizing of the Aida that I will need for this project, on the chart it says that the finished piece would be :44.59 cm x 66.88 cm when done on 18ct Aida, how big is that?
I've tried figuring it out with a measuring tape but it leaves me completely baffled and I don't want to buy some aida that is the wrong size =/

blackmageheart
Rank 12 - Yoshi Mario
Rank 12 - Yoshi Mario

Re: Starting a new project - need some advice

Post by blackmageheart »

PuritanDuchess56 wrote:on the chart it says that the finished piece would be :44.59 cm x 66.88 cm when done on 18ct Aida, how big is that?
Uhhhh...not sure what you're asking here since you have kind of answered your question! If you are wanting to know how big that is in inches, then it's 17.55" x 26.33" on 18ct aida. I hope that helps some.
RMDC wrote:...I've been stitching at an estimated rate of almost a full BMH per day...