deborah wrote:If you see a new a pattern on sprite stitch and you want to add it to wiki page, do you save the pattern to your computer and put it on wiki page. I am a member on wiki sprite stitch page.
Actually - just create a link to the forum topic on the Wiki page. You may already know how to do this, but here's the step by step:
- Go to the appropriate page that you want to add the pattern to.
- Hit edit in the top right corner
- Type in a description of what the pattern is (usually the topic name and the author of the pattern as well as a (PR) is it was a pattern request) under the appropriate sub-heading
- Highlight what you just typed
- Hit the "link" button on the hot bar that appears when you're editing
- Link it to where the pattern is on the forum
Hope this helps!