Sorry for the downtime, welcome back!!

Sprite Stitch Pattern Wiki

Post your completed patterns here...
SunkistShiek
Rank 5 - Frog Mario
Rank 5 - Frog Mario

Re: Sprite Stitch Pattern Wiki

Post by SunkistShiek »

funkymonkey wrote:Haha, sorry for the frustration!
It's not your fault. I was having the darndest time trying to get the picture in the infobox and not outside it (or having nothing appear at all). My brain was putting up a roadblock for awhile. And now I'll stop spamming this thread for awhile.
no_need wrote:Yeah, that's right - number of stitches wide x number of stitches high = total stitches. It adds up fast!
Thank you, and yes it does!
WIP
Link's Sword (4/30); SAL Sampler; Adult Size Monster Pants (knitting)
ImageImageImage

SunkistShiek
Rank 5 - Frog Mario
Rank 5 - Frog Mario

Post by SunkistShiek »

One more: If there are multiple patterns on the same post, but of different pictures, is it one page for each picture or one page for the post?
WIP
Link's Sword (4/30); SAL Sampler; Adult Size Monster Pants (knitting)
ImageImageImage

Livingdeadgirl
Rank 5 - Frog Mario
Rank 5 - Frog Mario

Post by Livingdeadgirl »

it really does add up .. and it is fearful that huge number but fun :) I'm on a piece thats 260,000 is stitches
---livingdeadgirl---

funkymonkey
Rank 10 - Cape Mario
Rank 10 - Cape Mario

Post by funkymonkey »

One other note on total number of stitches; if every square of a pattern is stitched, then yes it is just width x height. If the background isn't stitched though, it may be less. If there's a KG-chart file, it will tell you the number of stitches. The following picture has the key info circled:
chart.jpg
chart.jpg (50.81 KiB) Viewed 44129 times
Notice 90 x 25 would be 2,250, but the count is only 807 because the background isn't stitched.

If there isn't a kg chart file and I can tell the background isn't stitched, I usually just leave that line blank.

funkymonkey
Rank 10 - Cape Mario
Rank 10 - Cape Mario

Post by funkymonkey »

SunkistShiek wrote:One more: If there are multiple patterns on the same post, but of different pictures, is it one page for each picture or one page for the post?
I have done both; if the original post has two patterns of different pictures, I usually split them. If there are two patterns that clearly belong together though, I have also combined them. For example, this post had two different patterns attached: viewtopic.php?f=5&t=1333#p23561 so I split it into the portraits: http://spritestitch.wikia.com/wiki/Chro ... th_sprites and the balloons: http://spritestitch.wikia.com/wiki/Chro ... e_Balloons

The balloons page is an example of two separate posts that I combined into one wiki; they both have links back to their original postings, and have their own infoboxes since the pattern info is different.