Sorry for the downtime, welcome back!!

Sprite Stitch Pattern Wiki

Post your completed patterns here...
LucyInTheSky
Rank 7 - Kuribo Mario
Rank 7 - Kuribo Mario

Re: Sprite Stitch Pattern Wiki

Post by LucyInTheSky »

Is the wiki still there? I clicked the link on page 1, but I got this error message :(
Attachments
Untitled.jpg
Untitled.jpg (30.06 KiB) Viewed 30799 times
Check out my blog: GorramQuilts.com

LucyInTheSky
Rank 7 - Kuribo Mario
Rank 7 - Kuribo Mario

Post by LucyInTheSky »

Oh, found it when I searched. I would suggest updating the link on page 1 ;)
Check out my blog: GorramQuilts.com

SofaraStarfyre
Rank 8 - Statue Mario
Rank 8 - Statue Mario

Post by SofaraStarfyre »

I too found the page by searching Sprite Stitch but here is the new link to the page. http://spritestitch.wikispaces.com/

blackmageheart
Rank 12 - Yoshi Mario
Rank 12 - Yoshi Mario

Post by blackmageheart »

LucyInTheSky wrote:Oh, found it when I searched. I would suggest updating the link on page 1 ;)
I knew I'd forgotten something! Thanks for the reminder - link updated!
RMDC wrote:...I've been stitching at an estimated rate of almost a full BMH per day...

Schutzenegger
Rank 2 - Fire Mario
Rank 2 - Fire Mario

Post by Schutzenegger »

I know it's a lot of work, but is someone in charge of keeping the wiki up to date? I'm only seeing August as the newest...
I stink with sizes and color counts. But I DO make a mean Macaroni & Cheese

blackmageheart
Rank 12 - Yoshi Mario
Rank 12 - Yoshi Mario

Post by blackmageheart »

The person that used to do it doesn't come around here anymore. We did have a volunteer for a while but she's been unable to do it recently.

I would greatly appreciate some volunteers to get the wiki up to date and then manage it regularly. Anyone able to spare some time to help out?
RMDC wrote:...I've been stitching at an estimated rate of almost a full BMH per day...

Servotron
Rank 9 - Hammer Mario
Rank 9 - Hammer Mario

Post by Servotron »

What we need is some kind of scraper program that would auto download all the files (or just all the pdf files) and then sorts them into a database. I assume something like that exists but I have no idea how to implement it.
Image Image Image Image

funkymonkey
Rank 10 - Cape Mario
Rank 10 - Cape Mario

Post by funkymonkey »

Could there be a link to the patterns wiki from within the forums? Like, to add Patterns to the " Blog - Forums - Contact - About Us - Advertise - Support " menu?

Also, I could volunteer to help keep things updated until we can get a bot.

kuja.girl
Rank 10 - Cape Mario
Rank 10 - Cape Mario

Post by kuja.girl »

I would be happy to coordinate/head the wiki project. I helped develop the new organization scheme (which I think people like? Even though it's incomplete) so I know how to use our wiki platform, how to organize things and how to make them show up in searches.

I sent a note to LL a while back asking about what else I could/should do to help but never heard back. I'm going to be busy soon (graduation/moving/new job) but I think I'll still have time to coordinate with "volunteers" and do some work myself. Things will settle down for me in the summer.
Servotron wrote:What we need is some kind of scraper program that would auto download all the files (or just all the pdf files) and then sorts them into a database. I assume something like that exists but I have no idea how to implement it.
This would have to be hand coded and would require a database :D which is why we are currently just linking from the wiki to the forum post with the PDFs/program files - which works pretty well and allows users to see updates/changes to the patterns if any were made.
| | | | | peace is but a shadow of death... | | | | | Blog: http://t3chn0crafter.wordpress.com | | | | |

kuja.girl
Rank 10 - Cape Mario
Rank 10 - Cape Mario

Post by kuja.girl »

Changes are coming to the wiki. Stay tuned!~
| | | | | peace is but a shadow of death... | | | | | Blog: http://t3chn0crafter.wordpress.com | | | | |