Sorry for the downtime, welcome back!!

Epic Mario Thru the Ages Pattern

Post your completed patterns here...
kuja.girl
Rank 10 - Cape Mario
Rank 10 - Cape Mario

Epic Mario Thru the Ages Pattern

Post by kuja.girl »

There are 2 different versions of this pattern available!
The first is based on the image in this post. The second is based on a version that FunkyMonkey made with a "evolving" title to match the theme of change over time.
original post:
I have finished the image but have yet to make the pattern. If someone else wants to create the pattern go ahead, otherwise I'll get to it when I can.
This pattern is MASSIVE, contains over 50 colors, and I am not likely to start it any time soon as I have other pending projects.
Mario Evolution.png
Mario Evolution.png (23.8 KiB) Viewed 50255 times
If anyone does stitch this please let me know!

The grey background is so that the white stitches show in the pattern. Stitch it on whatever color cloth you want but it was designed for white or maybe a light blue.

Enjoy, and Feedback is appreciated!

Edit:
I realized that I will never stitch this myself so instead I wish everyone who attempts it the best of luck and ask that if anyone ever finishes it to please post a picture :)
Sprites and objects from a vast variety of sources including ShyGuy Kingdom, The Spriters Resource, and Google.
Last edited by kuja.girl on Wed Sep 05, 2012 10:29 am, edited 6 times in total.
| | | | | peace is but a shadow of death... | | | | | Blog: http://t3chn0crafter.wordpress.com | | | | |

StitchPlease
Rank 7 - Kuribo Mario
Rank 7 - Kuribo Mario

Re: Epic Mario Thru the Ages Pattern

Post by StitchPlease »

Looks very cool! Good idea! :thumbsup:

kuja.girl
Rank 10 - Cape Mario
Rank 10 - Cape Mario

Post by kuja.girl »

it took forever to compile...
I think it's a really cool project I just don't have the time (or space) for it right now! If there's some interest in having a pattern made it will get made faster :zelda Otherwise it's on my back burner.
| | | | | peace is but a shadow of death... | | | | | Blog: http://t3chn0crafter.wordpress.com | | | | |

Caiella
Rank 5 - Frog Mario
Rank 5 - Frog Mario

Post by Caiella »

Wow. This is going to be fantastic!! (and massive) I wish anyone who attempts to stitch this the very best of luck!!

luv2stitch
Rank 1 - Big Mario
Rank 1 - Big Mario

Post by luv2stitch »

love this pattern. i would def be interested in making this
the past is the past and the future is today. change is inevitable with concentrated hope.

mizzmuzic2006
Rank 0 - Little Mario
Rank 0 - Little Mario

Post by mizzmuzic2006 »

I started making a pattern of this this morning, Im def going to have to edit out some colors.... it ran like a million but for the most part I dont see why it should take too long to finish, Ill post when im done! :) very very very excited.

luv2stitch
Rank 1 - Big Mario
Rank 1 - Big Mario

Post by luv2stitch »

most def looking forward to it :)
the past is the past and the future is today. change is inevitable with concentrated hope.

Asinine
Rank 5 - Frog Mario
Rank 5 - Frog Mario

Post by Asinine »

Okay, this probably isn't the right place to post this... but what the crap is that black and white weird "Mario" to the right of the raccoon Mario? I'd never seen him before, and I see that some people here have him as their little "how many posts I've got" icon. He creeps me out and I don't like him haha... what is he?!
I'm too poor to pwn, so I r3nt.

Servotron
Rank 9 - Hammer Mario
Rank 9 - Hammer Mario

Post by Servotron »

Asinine wrote:Okay, this probably isn't the right place to post this... but what the crap is that black and white weird "Mario" to the right of the raccoon Mario? I'd never seen him before, and I see that some people here have him as their little "how many posts I've got" icon. He creeps me out and I don't like him haha... what is he?!
That's Hammer Mario, you can get a Hammer Bros suit in Mario 3.
Image Image Image Image

Asinine
Rank 5 - Frog Mario
Rank 5 - Frog Mario

Post by Asinine »

Servotron wrote:That's Hammer Mario, you can get a Hammer Bros suit in Mario 3.
Are you talking about the guy to the right of the raccoon in your title to the left? It looks more like snake-charming Mario...
I'm too poor to pwn, so I r3nt.