Sorry for the downtime, welcome back!!

Samus, Super Metroid pattern (large)

Post your completed patterns here...
kuja.girl
Rank 10 - Cape Mario
Rank 10 - Cape Mario

Re: Samus, Super Metroid pattern (large)

Post by kuja.girl »

mahmati wrote:I recently finished this pattern, and it looks pretty darn good. So thanks!
Glad you liked it mahmati! Maybe THIS is what you were looking for? Let me know which one you want and I can try to chart it for you - I'm in grad school now so I don't have a ton of free time so I won't be able to check the colors but I should at least be able to make the chart!
| | | | | peace is but a shadow of death... | | | | | Blog: http://t3chn0crafter.wordpress.com | | | | |

heliumkidd
Rank 5 - Frog Mario
Rank 5 - Frog Mario

Post by heliumkidd »

:hello: perhaps i could be of some assistance. i thought i had lost this pattern years ago, but apparently i still have it. pdf attached.
if you'd like to check the colors, here's a photo of the finished work:
Spoiler
samus.jpg
samus.jpg (189.87 KiB) Viewed 2725 times
Attachments
samusAgain.pdf
(316.6 KiB) Downloaded 237 times
view my finished works here: http://heliumkidd.imgur.com/

mahmati
Rank 0 - Little Mario
Rank 0 - Little Mario

Post by mahmati »

heliumkidd wrote::hello: perhaps i could be of some assistance. i thought i had lost this pattern years ago, but apparently i still have it. pdf attached.
if you'd like to check the colors, here's a photo of the finished work:
Spoiler
samus.jpg
Nice looking work there, I might use these!
kuja.girl wrote: Glad you liked it mahmati! Maybe THIS is what you were looking for? Let me know which one you want and I can try to chart it for you - I'm in grad school now so I don't have a ton of free time so I won't be able to check the colors but I should at least be able to make the chart!
If you find the time to do the Samus-in-Power-Suit yellow of those, that would be awesome. Even if you can just check the color-codes for threads, I can then use the image you linked for the pattern.
Also I'm in no hurry, I've now in the middle of huge Zelda-pattern, so it'll be a while before I'm gonna start these.

Thanks both of you :)

kuja.girl
Rank 10 - Cape Mario
Rank 10 - Cape Mario

Post by kuja.girl »

I'll put it on my to-do list. You want the (puky) yellow/green "power" suit right? not the Varia suit (which heliumkidd mapped). That shouldn't take too long.

I'm in the middle of a research project so I might get it done when I take a break or it might sit around for a while :moog If you don't hear back from me in like... a month PM me!
| | | | | peace is but a shadow of death... | | | | | Blog: http://t3chn0crafter.wordpress.com | | | | |

mahmati
Rank 0 - Little Mario
Rank 0 - Little Mario

Post by mahmati »

kuja.girl wrote:I'll put it on my to-do list. You want the (puky) yellow/green "power" suit right? not the Varia suit (which heliumkidd mapped). That shouldn't take too long.

I'm in the middle of a research project so I might get it done when I take a break or it might sit around for a while :moog If you don't hear back from me in like... a month PM me!
Yeah, just plain ol' 'power' suit. I can borrow the colors for the Varia suit and Black suit from heliumkidd's patterns. And as said... no hurries :)