Epic Pokemon Patterns Extended

Post your completed patterns here...
Shadow_Nova
Rank 0 - Little Mario
Rank 0 - Little Mario

Epic Pokemon Patterns Extended

Post by Shadow_Nova »

Hey everyone!

I've noticed that there has been a desire for the rest of the generations to get extended like the first gen pattern and so I decided to take it upon myself to extend them for everyone. There's a black and white version as well as a colour version of each of the patterns, and they were designed to be standalone or to be used to extend an already existing stitching.

It should be noted that the un-extended versions have a common size of 256x450 stitches, such that they match each other as a set. The extended versions do not follow this trend. Each of them have a unique size, varying on how the sprites were laid out and how much extending was needed.

Without further ado, here are the patterns. (Due to the 5 file attachment limit all the files are hosted in a google drive)

Generation 2
Spoiler

Pattern Files
Gen 2 Folder
Generation 3
Spoiler

Pattern Files
Gen 3 Folder
Generation 4
Spoiler

Pattern Files
Gen 4 Folder
Generation 5
Spoiler

Pattern Files
Gen 5 Folder
Generation 6
Spoiler

Pattern Files
Gen 6 Folder
Generation 7
Spoiler

Pattern Files
Gen 7 Folder
I hope everyone enjoys the extensions, and if you notice any layering errors (Particularly around the edge) or any other issues then please let me know and I'll get it sorted out.

Also, credit for the first 5 patterns and the idea of the Epic pokemon patterns in the first place, of course, goes to Servotron.

I hope you all have a wonderful rest of your day. Happy Stitching!

Firehawke
Rank 12 - Yoshi Mario
Rank 12 - Yoshi Mario

Re: Epic Pokemon Patterns Extended

Post by Firehawke »

Thanks!!!!
"May we maintain the courage to defy the consensus. May we ever choose the harder right instead of the easier wrong." - President Thomas S. Monson

my58vw
Rank 2 - Fire Mario
Rank 2 - Fire Mario

Re: Epic Pokemon Patterns Extended

Post by my58vw »

Gen 1 and Gen 8?