Sorry for the downtime, welcome back!!

Twisted Princess Rapunzel

Post your completed patterns here...
Hvirginia
Rank 0 - Little Mario
Rank 0 - Little Mario

Re: Twisted Princess Rapunzel

Post by Hvirginia »

Noooo! I downloaded these before but they only opened once now i redownloaded them and they wont even open! Anyone know of an app for android that would work?? Any help is GREATLY appreciated! I was going to start these and now i cant even download them anymore :(

blackmageheart
Rank 12 - Yoshi Mario
Rank 12 - Yoshi Mario

Post by blackmageheart »

Hvirginia wrote:Noooo! I downloaded these before but they only opened once now i redownloaded them and they wont even open! Anyone know of an app for android that would work?? Any help is GREATLY appreciated! I was going to start these and now i cant even download them anymore :(
.sth files are only opened by KGChart and that is a PC program. You could try using the .pdf files provided as there are pdf readers available for Android - I just use Adobe Reader on my Android devices. Hope that helps!
RMDC wrote:...I've been stitching at an estimated rate of almost a full BMH per day...

Hvirginia
Rank 0 - Little Mario
Rank 0 - Little Mario

Post by Hvirginia »

Thank you, i got it figured out after reading another thread where others were having the same problem. My cell used to open both file forms then one day it stopped opening any files and i have adobe and an android one that was already installed on my cell :/ well, i have to go through file manager now but im able to open them again (YAY!) I was having a mini break down, lol. Still wonder why it did that but glad its "fixed", THANKS! :D

blackmageheart
Rank 12 - Yoshi Mario
Rank 12 - Yoshi Mario

Post by blackmageheart »

Glad you got it sorted! :D
RMDC wrote:...I've been stitching at an estimated rate of almost a full BMH per day...