Sorry for the downtime, welcome back!!

PokeMon Sprite Examples

Post your completed patterns here...
IHateThatGuy
Rank 3 - Star Mario
Rank 3 - Star Mario

PokeMon Sprite Examples

Post by IHateThatGuy »

Here is my idea for PokeMon sprites, both battle and basic icons. The basic icons I am debating just using their original colours instead of editing the borders of them with 310 and a dark grey as opposed to a dark grey and a medium grey but this is for speed. There's possibility of a separate site (IE: PokeMonStitch.com or even putting them on the Wiki in some way shape or form) but if I were to undertake this entire project, I'd definitely be watermarking the images.

The basic icons are 32x32 maximum and I'd keep them the way they are (centered so if people want to put a bunch together they can easily). When exported from KG-Stitch at 4x zoom, the basic icons become 384x384 (pixels, not stitches) with the colour chart in a separate image at 190x384. The battle sprites are 96x96 maximum and when exported at 4x zoom become 1152x1152 with the colour chart being 190x1152. This does seem rather large but at 300 DPI (regular print quality) a printer can print 2550x3300 pixels.

If this project is worth undertaking, at the very least I'd do every battle sprite and basic icon. Once that is finished I would do the shiny versions as well.

Any thoughts or comments are greatly appreciated.

Here are the examples for now:
Spoiler
Basic Icons

Battle Sprites

anita_ibiza93
Rank 0 - Little Mario
Rank 0 - Little Mario

Re: PokeMon Sprite Examples

Post by anita_ibiza93 »

hello!
I want to sew the first generation pokemon and I am not able to find the 151 patterns of the same size.
If you could, please send me one of yours (96x96), would be great.
Need, above all, the latest evolutions (Charizard, venusaur, blastoise ...).

Thank you so much