Page 2 of 15

Re: Gamer Tags

Posted: Thu Dec 08, 2011 7:21 pm
by JokeOFaRomantiic
PS3 and XBox 360 - FinnedZ0mbii3 (I think, lol)
Steam - dagreatbure10@yahoo.com

I use Steam the most. ^.^ I'm going to be sending requests on Steam to everyone else though. :) (my display name is Hey_Brittany)

Re: Gamer Tags

Posted: Sat Dec 10, 2011 8:13 am
by kuja.girl
JokeOFaRomantiic wrote:I use Steam the most. ^.^ I'm going to be sending requests on Steam to everyone else though. :) (my display name is Hey_Brittany)


got it :) I'm addicted to Skyrim atm so I haven't been on Steam much lately.

Re: Gamer Tags

Posted: Sat Dec 10, 2011 8:36 am
by blackmageheart
kuja.girl wrote:I'm addicted to Skyrim atm

Me too, only I'm doing it on Steam for now. I'll get to my PS3 copy later! :D

Joke, adding you to Steam now!

Re: Gamer Tags

Posted: Sat Dec 10, 2011 6:48 pm
by kuja.girl
blackmageheart wrote:Me too, only I'm doing it on Steam for now. I'll get to my PS3 copy later! :D

The PS3 version has major issues. After a few hours of play the game gets so laggy that you have to quit (memory leaks) and after the patch all sorts of crazy * like dragons getting stuck in the sky or flying backwards has been happening. Just stick to PC for now - you can use the console to command line your way out of most bugged quests on the PC - it's not an option on the PS3...
:blinky I had to go thru a dungeon w/o killing people grab an item for one quest to get another quest in the same place to trigger. :blinky

Re: Gamer Tags

Posted: Sun Dec 11, 2011 9:07 am
by blackmageheart
kuja.girl wrote:The PS3 version has major issues. After a few hours of play the game gets so laggy that you have to quit (memory leaks) and after the patch all sorts of crazy * like dragons getting stuck in the sky or flying backwards has been happening. Just stick to PC for now - you can use the console to command line your way out of most bugged quests on the PC - it's not an option on the PS3...
:blinky I had to go thru a dungeon w/o killing people grab an item for one quest to get another quest in the same place to trigger. :blinky


Yeah, I heard about some of the PS3 issues. I've had some of them myself, and it's mostly why I'm staying on PC for now. (Even though PC has its issues as well - I would have given anything to see dead wedding guests before they fixed it.)
Also because I chat to my friend while on Skyrim...I say chat, but what I mean is he listens to me screaming battle cries and cursing Trolls and Sabrecats and Cave Bears and Thalmor Justicars and the like. Apparently he enjoys it...he is a strange man. :nod

Re: Gamer Tags

Posted: Mon Dec 12, 2011 9:41 am
by kuja.girl
blackmageheart wrote:Yeah, I heard about some of the PS3 issues. I've had some of them myself, and it's mostly why I'm staying on PC for now. (Even though PC has its issues as well - I would have given anything to see dead wedding guests before they fixed it.)

That is one bug I would have enjoyed as well. As is... playing the game can be a test of tolerance sometimes.

Re: Gamer Tags

Posted: Mon Dec 12, 2011 12:31 pm
by Celes_Lionheart
I figured I would update for anyone that is planning on playing SWTOR.

My guild was sorted today into our launch server. We are playing on a PVE-RP Westcoast server, my main character's name is Sylara.

We will be on Bergeran Colony.

Hit me up in game if you want to :)

Re: Gamer Tags

Posted: Mon Feb 27, 2012 4:58 am
by Servotron
Wii: 1185 1965 0733 6239
3DS: 3437 3163 7831
Steam: Servotron

Re: Gamer Tags

Posted: Mon Feb 27, 2012 9:50 am
by kuja.girl
Maybe this will help - I created a Sprite Stitch group on Steam called "Sprite Stitchers". It's a private group atm which mean you need an invite - I might change this when I figure out what the differences are :) But at least now instead of all of us adding each other on Steam I just have to do it XD

and the group pic sucks :P it's all i had time for.

Re: Gamer Tags

Posted: Mon Feb 27, 2012 1:47 pm
by Digitlanalog
Xbox360- Duchessdestruct
PSN- EclipticHowl
Steam- Digitlanalog