Sorry for the downtime, welcome back!!

Gamer Tags

Forum and Craft Related Topics...
blackmageheart
Rank 12 - Yoshi Mario
Rank 12 - Yoshi Mario

Re: Gamer Tags

Post by blackmageheart »

MeiTow wrote:I warn now that I'm not playing most of the really popular games because everything seems to be going to first person only mode and my motion sickness says "nope, can't do" to those but feel free to add me if you'd like. :D
Hey, I understand exactly how you feel - for about a year I've had something much like that (related to some other stuff I have) but I still do try to play the odd FPS. At the minute, though, it's only with my bf as he's the only person who is patient and understanding enough to deal with it.

Anyway, even if you don't play there's always some game-chat! Have added you! :D
RMDC wrote:...I've been stitching at an estimated rate of almost a full BMH per day...

MeiTow
Rank 9 - Hammer Mario
Rank 9 - Hammer Mario

Post by MeiTow »

Very true BMH! It just depresses me so much that I can't play games that everyone says are so great. I watched my husband play Half-Life 2 for about an hour and had a headache for the rest of the day. :( I was so looking forward to playing Dishonored but I couldn't stand it after about 20 minutes.

Currently I'm playing Torchlight 2 and some indie games I bought cheap during the sale. Looking for someone to play Guild Wars 2 with as well.

blackmageheart
Rank 12 - Yoshi Mario
Rank 12 - Yoshi Mario

Post by blackmageheart »

MeiTow wrote:I was so looking forward to playing Dishonored but I couldn't stand it after about 20 minutes.
That's me after about 15 minutes of Borderlands. I've been using acupressure bands, which help, but don't always help as much as you need them to! But then now I get sick playing or watching 2D games (I was :green after 10 minutes of watching my sister play Ecco).
MeiTow wrote:...some indie games I bought cheap during the sale...
Ohhhh, I know this tune :D
RMDC wrote:...I've been stitching at an estimated rate of almost a full BMH per day...

Kareesh
Rank 10 - Cape Mario
Rank 10 - Cape Mario

Post by Kareesh »

I have an XBox, but not XBox Live, so I guess it wouldn't do to put my username up, but I do have a PS3. My name on that is Shy422.
~*~Shiloh's Stitches on Etsy~*~*~My Cooking Blog~*~

June List
- Finish Little Nemo square
- Frame Weather Graph
- Sprite Stitch SAL
- Finish Grandmother's sign

kuja.girl
Rank 10 - Cape Mario
Rank 10 - Cape Mario

Post by kuja.girl »

MeiTow wrote:Heyas guys. Feel free to add me if you'd like.
You've been added to my friend list and the Steam community - now everyone in the community can see you - for better or worse.
Some people haven't accepted the group invite so make sure to check your messages.

I used to get motion sick (Sonic the Hedgehog was no good) but I out grew it which is nice because we took a lot of long car trips!
| | | | | peace is but a shadow of death... | | | | | Blog: http://t3chn0crafter.wordpress.com | | | | |

MeiTow
Rank 9 - Hammer Mario
Rank 9 - Hammer Mario

Post by MeiTow »

I wish it would have worked that way for me Kuja! Mine was the exact opposite. I was fine till around 14-15 and a 2-day trip to Disney World was hell on earth. lol

elsewhere721
Rank 2 - Fire Mario
Rank 2 - Fire Mario

Post by elsewhere721 »

I often get motion sickness while playing handheld games, but luckily not with console games. Feel free to add me on Xbox, my gamertag is Elsewhere721 :)

ThreadedPixels
Rank 0 - Little Mario
Rank 0 - Little Mario

Post by ThreadedPixels »

I've got SmithKurosaki on 360 and Steam. I'm on steam more than 360 though

icedragonj
Rank 6 - Tanooki Mario
Rank 6 - Tanooki Mario

Post by icedragonj »

steam: icedragonj
PS3: icedragon_j
minecraft: icedragonj

Also I just got my PS3 so any sugestions for games? Or is there a thread somewhere else discussing games that I have missed?
I am known across campus as "The girl who knits in lectures"

Iwan
Rank 3 - Star Mario
Rank 3 - Star Mario

Post by Iwan »

MeiTow wrote:Looking for someone to play Guild Wars 2 with as well.
If you happen to play on the Europe Servers I could visit
Image __ Image __ Image __ Image __ Image