Sorry for the downtime, welcome back!!

Gamer Tags

Forum and Craft Related Topics...
JokeOFaRomantiic
Rank 3 - Star Mario
Rank 3 - Star Mario

Re: Gamer Tags

Post by JokeOFaRomantiic »

PS3 and XBox 360 - FinnedZ0mbii3 (I think, lol)
Steam - dagreatbure10@yahoo.com

I use Steam the most. ^.^ I'm going to be sending requests on Steam to everyone else though. :) (my display name is Hey_Brittany)

kuja.girl
Rank 10 - Cape Mario
Rank 10 - Cape Mario

Post by kuja.girl »

JokeOFaRomantiic wrote:I use Steam the most. ^.^ I'm going to be sending requests on Steam to everyone else though. :) (my display name is Hey_Brittany)
got it :) I'm addicted to Skyrim atm so I haven't been on Steam much lately.
| | | | | peace is but a shadow of death... | | | | | Blog: http://t3chn0crafter.wordpress.com | | | | |

blackmageheart
Rank 12 - Yoshi Mario
Rank 12 - Yoshi Mario

Post by blackmageheart »

kuja.girl wrote:I'm addicted to Skyrim atm
Me too, only I'm doing it on Steam for now. I'll get to my PS3 copy later! :D

Joke, adding you to Steam now!
RMDC wrote:...I've been stitching at an estimated rate of almost a full BMH per day...

kuja.girl
Rank 10 - Cape Mario
Rank 10 - Cape Mario

Post by kuja.girl »

blackmageheart wrote:Me too, only I'm doing it on Steam for now. I'll get to my PS3 copy later! :D
The PS3 version has major issues. After a few hours of play the game gets so laggy that you have to quit (memory leaks) and after the patch all sorts of crazy * like dragons getting stuck in the sky or flying backwards has been happening. Just stick to PC for now - you can use the console to command line your way out of most bugged quests on the PC - it's not an option on the PS3...
:blinky I had to go thru a dungeon w/o killing people grab an item for one quest to get another quest in the same place to trigger. :blinky
| | | | | peace is but a shadow of death... | | | | | Blog: http://t3chn0crafter.wordpress.com | | | | |

blackmageheart
Rank 12 - Yoshi Mario
Rank 12 - Yoshi Mario

Post by blackmageheart »

kuja.girl wrote:The PS3 version has major issues. After a few hours of play the game gets so laggy that you have to quit (memory leaks) and after the patch all sorts of crazy * like dragons getting stuck in the sky or flying backwards has been happening. Just stick to PC for now - you can use the console to command line your way out of most bugged quests on the PC - it's not an option on the PS3...
:blinky I had to go thru a dungeon w/o killing people grab an item for one quest to get another quest in the same place to trigger. :blinky
Yeah, I heard about some of the PS3 issues. I've had some of them myself, and it's mostly why I'm staying on PC for now. (Even though PC has its issues as well - I would have given anything to see dead wedding guests before they fixed it.)
Also because I chat to my friend while on Skyrim...I say chat, but what I mean is he listens to me screaming battle cries and cursing Trolls and Sabrecats and Cave Bears and Thalmor Justicars and the like. Apparently he enjoys it...he is a strange man. :nod
RMDC wrote:...I've been stitching at an estimated rate of almost a full BMH per day...

kuja.girl
Rank 10 - Cape Mario
Rank 10 - Cape Mario

Post by kuja.girl »

blackmageheart wrote:Yeah, I heard about some of the PS3 issues. I've had some of them myself, and it's mostly why I'm staying on PC for now. (Even though PC has its issues as well - I would have given anything to see dead wedding guests before they fixed it.)
That is one bug I would have enjoyed as well. As is... playing the game can be a test of tolerance sometimes.

Celes_Lionheart
Rank 4 - Raccoon Mario
Rank 4 - Raccoon Mario

Post by Celes_Lionheart »

I figured I would update for anyone that is planning on playing SWTOR.

My guild was sorted today into our launch server. We are playing on a PVE-RP Westcoast server, my main character's name is Sylara.

We will be on Bergeran Colony.

Hit me up in game if you want to :)
Working on:
Mini-Swap, Chocobo chart, Mega Man piece
Sewing - 3 different Disappearing 9-Patch quilts
http://celes887.deviantart.com/

Servotron
Rank 9 - Hammer Mario
Rank 9 - Hammer Mario

Post by Servotron »

Wii: 1185 1965 0733 6239
3DS: 3437 3163 7831
Steam: Servotron
Image Image Image Image

kuja.girl
Rank 10 - Cape Mario
Rank 10 - Cape Mario

Post by kuja.girl »

Maybe this will help - I created a Sprite Stitch group on Steam called "Sprite Stitchers". It's a private group atm which mean you need an invite - I might change this when I figure out what the differences are :) But at least now instead of all of us adding each other on Steam I just have to do it XD

and the group pic sucks :P it's all i had time for.

Digitlanalog
Rank 5 - Frog Mario
Rank 5 - Frog Mario

Post by Digitlanalog »

Xbox360- Duchessdestruct
PSN- EclipticHowl
Steam- Digitlanalog

◕‿‿◕
“Yes, frosting. The final defense of the dying.”