Sorry for the downtime, welcome back!!

Introductions

Forum and Craft Related Topics...
JusticeDude
Rank 0 - Little Mario
Rank 0 - Little Mario

Re: Introductions

Post by JusticeDude »

Hi, I'm JusticeDude, named after an old City of Heroes character of mine. I go to college in NC where I study nutrition and am bored most of the time.

I got the urge recently to start making some game related crafts, even though I've never done anything like this before. Actually, I paint Warhammer models, but haven't really done any handmade stuff. Anyway, it looks fun and I want to learn to make lots of fun stuff!

Today I plan on going to to get some Perler beads to make some awesome sprite creations! I also want to get into other types of crafts, but don't really know where to begin. There's a great NES controller DS case on the SpriteStitch page that looks like it would be a lot of fun to make, so maybe I'll try something like that as well.

Some of my favorite games are Actraister, Castlevania (all), Crystalis, Final Fantasy (most of them, anyway), Demon's Crest, Megaman (all the originals as well as the Legends games and X1-X4). I also just discovered and have been playing a fantastic NES game called Sweet Home.

Ryotaro
Rank 0 - Little Mario
Rank 0 - Little Mario

Post by Ryotaro »

Hi. I'm Ryotaro, I'm Spanish, but i lived a lot of years in tkyo Japan. The 8 bit's games are my favorites, and now Since I discovered this web site, I started to make my own cross stich patterns. I want to send the patterns and show the works pictures. Now I'm working in a Super Mario Bros 1 Pillow.Is a big proyect, and I think that I will finish it In one month.
So People Nice to meet you

Sauteed.Pikachu
Rank 3 - Star Mario
Rank 3 - Star Mario

Post by Sauteed.Pikachu »

Helloness.
I'm Britt, or known as Sauteed.Pikachu.
I've been comming to this site to see all the art work updates, and I love what I see.
So I decided to join.
^^

I do cross stitch work.
It's not the greatest, but it's something that I enjoy doing.
I come here to get patterns.
I've only completed a Cloud Strife stitch, and a White Mage stitch.
Though, I wouldn't say that the White Mage is 100% complete [I ran outta white string >.<;;]

I plan to stick around here for some time.
It's nice meeting you all.
=3
Radda Radda Radda...

Titch
Rank 0 - Little Mario
Rank 0 - Little Mario

Post by Titch »

Hey guys.
I'm not really a craft person myself, but having seen stuff floating around on here and on the internet, I thought it would be a good idea to give cross stitch a try :)
I'm really interested in pixel images, and I've been looking at different ways to make them.
In terms of finding images, I've no problem at all. I feel almost anything can be made.

Sid
Rank 0 - Little Mario
Rank 0 - Little Mario

Post by Sid »

Hi, this is Sid from Germany!
I love to do all sorts of creative things (though not all of them with equal amount of skill, I admit), and I'm a major fan of the good old games from the (S)NES era. Mario and Mega Man especially.

In the craft area, I'm currently a major fan of perler beads (I totally blame this site for that obsession, btw.), but I also want to give cross-stitching a try before the end of the year (which is how I found the site, actually).

Ared
Rank 1 - Big Mario
Rank 1 - Big Mario

Post by Ared »

Hi!

I'm Ared from Finland. I've just picked up knitting and cross stitching. It sort of goes with my major in university of technology. I have a deviant gallery ( http://aredhel-isilra.deviantart.com/ ) where I put my own productions and pattens for everyone to see. I'll even put a topic here if you want to.

OmniSilence
Rank 0 - Little Mario
Rank 0 - Little Mario

Post by OmniSilence »

Hello -
Last week I somehow found this site and since then I have started cross stitching a metroid. I think I started one of those pattern sets about 10 years ago and lost interest halfway through, so I'm no pro by any means. I hope to post my finished metroid soon and look forward to seeing all the wonderful projects everyone else has! I love old school video games so this has really gotten me thinking of all the possibilities! :moog mwahaha....

tnitnetny
Rank 10 - Cape Mario
Rank 10 - Cape Mario

Post by tnitnetny »

Hey everyone.

My name is Toni and I am 32 and from Maryland. I am divorced and not really dating, so I have LOTS of time on my hands for crafts. I have been lurking for about a month and thought I would post some of my crafts up. I have gotten lots of great ideas from this site and hope to contribute.

gyuudon
Rank 0 - Little Mario
Rank 0 - Little Mario

Post by gyuudon »

Hi, I'm Jenn and I'm from Maryland! I'm glad to have finally joined the forums since I love this site.

I've been cross-stitching/beading for a few years and especially love video game related crafts. I have cross-stitched Samus from Super Metroid for a DS pouch, as well as a few other small (and mostly Nintendo related) sprites. My current huge project is a perler bead version of the Megaman 2 boss select screen. I'll be done with it...someday. I hope to gain inspiration from you creative folks!

johloh
Site Admin

Post by johloh »

welcome jenn! :hello:

cant wait to see the megaman select screen!
Image "I can't drive, so I'm gonna walk all over you!"