Current Challenge - In Game Ads -

Spriter - a chart generator for Mac

Forum and Craft Related Topics...
ScienceDad
Rank 4 - Raccoon Mario
Rank 4 - Raccoon Mario
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: Spriter - a chart generator for Mac

Postby ScienceDad » Sat Jul 02, 2011 11:20 pm

pixelcraft, a free and open-source web app for making craft patterns from sprites:

Lord Libidan
Rank 10 - Cape Mario
Rank 10 - Cape Mario

Postby Lord Libidan » Mon Jul 11, 2011 11:31 am

Hey Science Dad,

Do you know if spriter will work with Lion? I'm upgrading soon :D

ScienceDad
Rank 4 - Raccoon Mario
Rank 4 - Raccoon Mario
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Postby ScienceDad » Mon Jul 11, 2011 7:10 pm

pixelcraft, a free and open-source web app for making craft patterns from sprites:

nintandrew
Rank 5 - Frog Mario
Rank 5 - Frog Mario

Postby nintandrew » Mon Jul 18, 2011 6:19 am

Hello Science Dad, first I want to say that Spriter is awesome. I had used Photoshop to make up some sprites and had to hand pick out the colors I wanted because no program has matched my choices, which is a lengthy process. But! I put the sprites into Spriter and it chose the exact same colors I had, so thanks! One thing I noticed and thought about was if you didn't use the color names on each page and just used the color code, you could add 10 stitches maybe to the width, and then have the full names on the last page where they're all listed. Just a suggestion.

Anyway, great program!
Eyup

ScienceDad
Rank 4 - Raccoon Mario
Rank 4 - Raccoon Mario

Postby ScienceDad » Mon Jul 18, 2011 8:44 pm

Lord Libidan
Rank 10 - Cape Mario
Rank 10 - Cape Mario

Postby Lord Libidan » Wed Aug 17, 2011 2:05 am

Hey ScienceDad,

Hows it going? Is the new version of spriter coming along nicely? I was wondering the other day about possibly having a preview of the image at the end, and if you're doing a interface maybe just a simple click box to get it or not...
Just an idea.

LL

ScienceDad
Rank 4 - Raccoon Mario
Rank 4 - Raccoon Mario

Postby ScienceDad » Thu Aug 18, 2011 9:20 pm

Lord Libidan
Rank 10 - Cape Mario
Rank 10 - Cape Mario

Postby Lord Libidan » Tue Sep 20, 2011 7:07 am

Hey Science Dad,
I was making patterns, and I cam across the name "Orange?Red" for colour 606, then it got me looking at the other colour names. Where did you get the names from? There is an official list for dmc colours, which don't match yours... (See attached)
Lord Libidan
Attachments
noms_couleursuk.pdf
(80.66 KiB) Downloaded 207 times

ScienceDad
Rank 4 - Raccoon Mario
Rank 4 - Raccoon Mario

Postby ScienceDad » Thu Sep 22, 2011 7:08 pm

Lord Libidan
Rank 10 - Cape Mario
Rank 10 - Cape Mario

Postby Lord Libidan » Fri Sep 23, 2011 1:16 am

Just on my many travels on the internet. :P Someone once talked about a colour name instead of number, so to find out what they were talking about, I had to look them up.

Return to “Miscellaneous”