Current Challenge - In Game Ads -

Help please!

Forum and Craft Related Topics...
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Schutzenegger
Rank 2 - Fire Mario
Rank 2 - Fire Mario
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Help please!

Postby Schutzenegger » Mon Jul 03, 2017 9:19 am

My heart has been broken.
I was working on the excellent Hyrule Light World map stitch and ran out of what I thought was 415. I go to buy some more. The "real" 415 is very much not the "415" I was using previously.
I've attached an image.
The not-415 is on the left and I've completed many stitches with that color.
The real 415 is on the right.

What color did I use? I really don't want to have to go back and redo all the older stitches and it looks quite nice as is.
IMG_2830.JPG
Oopsie color on left, real 415 on right.
I stink with sizes and color counts. But I DO make a mean Macaroni & Cheese

BadgerSensei
Rank 4 - Raccoon Mario
Rank 4 - Raccoon Mario

Re: Help please!

Postby BadgerSensei » Mon Jul 03, 2017 12:45 pm

Yeah. I've had the same problem happen with my with my frog pile cross stitch. I started it while i was in Japan, which does not use DMC thread, so when I got home and finally sorted out all my thread that I had left for that project, I discovered that I didn't have the same exact colors that they had in the kit. At that point it was too late so I had to leave it. The only solution I can think of is having to go through and rip out all those stitches and re-do them. Though that might take a while to do. Another option would be to just stitch over them, but that might look funny. I hope you find a solution. :( I can't think of the color numbers off the top of my head so I'm not too much help there.
Current project:
Epic Pokemon Gen 1 1/30 pages complete

Standby projects:
Ken Ro Kuen
Kinkakuji

blackmageheart
Rank 12 - Yoshi Mario
Rank 12 - Yoshi Mario

Postby blackmageheart » Mon Jul 03, 2017 12:58 pm

Schutzenegger
Rank 2 - Fire Mario
Rank 2 - Fire Mario

Postby Schutzenegger » Mon Jul 03, 2017 1:28 pm

I'll run by the store and check those numbers. I wouldn't be surprised if I had a dyslexic moment and got 451.
I stink with sizes and color counts. But I DO make a mean Macaroni & Cheese

Return to “Miscellaneous”