Sorry for the downtime, welcome back!!

Hello

Forum and Craft Related Topics...
blackorchid1981
Rank 0 - Little Mario
Rank 0 - Little Mario

Hello

Post by blackorchid1981 »

Hello! My name is Johnna and I am currently living in Marietta, GA. I have been knitting and crocheting for at least 3 years and I have recently began cross stitching, plastic canvas, and macrame. I have made countless projects for family, friends, and for sale in my shop. But my video game projects I have made are a Space Invader knitted hat (my own design, no pattern), a Space invader computer chair slip cover (I am still currently working on this one, it is my own design/no pattern), and am making my husband a Legend of Zelda cross stitch pattern I made from a photo for his upcoming birthday. I would love to make something Mario in the future! :toad

Anyway, it's nice to see everybody's work on here, it's all amazing. I've been browsing the site for a while and finally decided I just needed to become a member haha! If this isn't allowed here, feel free for the moderators to delete my post, I didn't see somewhere to put it.

icedragonj
Rank 6 - Tanooki Mario
Rank 6 - Tanooki Mario

Re: Hello

Post by icedragonj »

Welcome to sprite stitch! :D I am not a moderator, but there is an introductions post that you might like to add to. It is in the announcements section of miscellaneous. Your projects sound really cool. If you have pictures I am sure people here would like to see them (myself included!). Feel free to post them in the misc craft projects, or stitching projects sections. Time goes by a little slowly over here on sprite stitch, but every one is quite friendly.
I am known across campus as "The girl who knits in lectures"

blackmageheart
Rank 12 - Yoshi Mario
Rank 12 - Yoshi Mario

Re: Hello

Post by blackmageheart »

Welcome!

I am a moderator, but I don't need to repeat what icedragonj already said!

Feel free to post your projects in the relevant boards, as we do enjoy looking at stuff. And if you need help with anything, just ask :wiz
RMDC wrote:...I've been stitching at an estimated rate of almost a full BMH per day...