Sorry for the downtime, welcome back!!

Pen Pals!

Forum and Craft Related Topics...
User avatar
SunkistShiek
Rank 5 - Frog Mario
Rank 5 - Frog Mario
Posts: 235
Joined: Tue Mar 18, 2014 10:11 pm
swapper: yes
stitchalongfifteen: yes
Location: Michigan, USA

Re: Pen Pals!

Post by SunkistShiek »

LinkIsMyHomeboy wrote:I seem to have been on the losing end of penpals as I haven't received replies to any I've sent. Wouldn't mind a new penpal (or two) to try with again.

Same here! I wouldn't mind trying this again! :)
WIP
Link's Sword (4/30); SAL Sampler; Adult Size Monster Pants (knitting)
ImageImageImage

Hellfire
Rank 5 - Frog Mario
Rank 5 - Frog Mario
Posts: 211
Joined: Sun Nov 17, 2013 5:13 am
swapperx2: yes
stitchalongfifteen: yes
Location: Portsmouth, UK.

Re: Pen Pals!

Post by Hellfire »

SunkistShiek wrote:
LinkIsMyHomeboy wrote:I seem to have been on the losing end of penpals as I haven't received replies to any I've sent. Wouldn't mind a new penpal (or two) to try with again.

Same here! I wouldn't mind trying this again! :)


Me three :D
WIP: Epic Pokemon generation III page 6of 30
Disney Princesses: page 2 of far to many. Lol.
SAL sampler
Disney birth sampler.

User avatar
blackmageheart
Rank 12 - Yoshi Mario
Rank 12 - Yoshi Mario
Posts: 5585
Joined: Wed Apr 08, 2009 5:47 am
Sprite Stitch Blogger: yes
Contest Winner: yes
moderator: yes
pdf: yes
blackmageheart: yes
patient: yes
childsplay: yes
swapperx2: yes
patternb: yes
startrek: yes
stitchalong: yes
Monthly_Winner: yes
disney: yes
stitchalongfifteen: yes
Location: Durham, UK
Contact:

Re: Pen Pals!

Post by blackmageheart »

What I think needs to happen, is a do over of the whole pen pals thing. Start again, everyone interested has to sign up (or re-sign up) and get new pals. Might work better that way, as I think some of the people on the current list don't frequent the site any more.
RMDC wrote:...I've been stitching at an estimated rate of almost a full BMH per day...

Batboard wrote:Your relationship between combustible engines and the 16 Olympics has to be the best ad campaign I've seen in years. Do you accept locks of hair or Paypal...

User avatar
LinkIsMyHomeboy
Rank 9 - Hammer Mario
Rank 9 - Hammer Mario
Posts: 766
Joined: Tue Dec 29, 2009 8:47 pm
Sprite Stitch Supporter lvl 1a: yes
swapperx2: yes
special: yes
stitchalong: yes
stitchalongfifteen: yes
Location: Indianapolis, IN

Re: Pen Pals!

Post by LinkIsMyHomeboy »

blackmageheart wrote:What I think needs to happen, is a do over of the whole pen pals thing. Start again, everyone interested has to sign up (or re-sign up) and get new pals. Might work better that way, as I think some of the people on the current list don't frequent the site any more.


Sounds good to me!

User avatar
Kittendumpling
Rank 1 - Big Mario
Rank 1 - Big Mario
Posts: 20
Joined: Wed Aug 19, 2015 3:01 pm
Location: Scotland

Re: Pen Pals!

Post by Kittendumpling »

:good:

User avatar
SunkistShiek
Rank 5 - Frog Mario
Rank 5 - Frog Mario
Posts: 235
Joined: Tue Mar 18, 2014 10:11 pm
swapper: yes
stitchalongfifteen: yes
Location: Michigan, USA

Re: Pen Pals!

Post by SunkistShiek »

Is sign up something that is as easy as "I want to sign"? Or is there a form?
WIP
Link's Sword (4/30); SAL Sampler; Adult Size Monster Pants (knitting)
ImageImageImage

lcockitt
Rank 8 - Statue Mario
Rank 8 - Statue Mario
Posts: 537
Joined: Thu Aug 23, 2012 7:57 am
swapperx2: yes
stitchalong: yes
Monthly_third: yes
Location: Cheshire, UK
Contact:

Re: Pen Pals!

Post by lcockitt »

Sounds like a plan!
Currently attempting: Epic Pokemon Cross Stitch Gen I, M'aiq the Liar
Knitting - Fusion in Paris

Don't judge me - blogging about allsorts https://dontjudgemebut.wordpress.com/

User avatar
blackmageheart
Rank 12 - Yoshi Mario
Rank 12 - Yoshi Mario
Posts: 5585
Joined: Wed Apr 08, 2009 5:47 am
Sprite Stitch Blogger: yes
Contest Winner: yes
moderator: yes
pdf: yes
blackmageheart: yes
patient: yes
childsplay: yes
swapperx2: yes
patternb: yes
startrek: yes
stitchalong: yes
Monthly_Winner: yes
disney: yes
stitchalongfifteen: yes
Location: Durham, UK
Contact:

Re: Pen Pals!

Post by blackmageheart »

SunkistShiek wrote:Is sign up something that is as easy as "I want to sign"? Or is there a form?

You just need to send me your name and address and when I get a bunch of people I will PM you back with someone else's. :)
RMDC wrote:...I've been stitching at an estimated rate of almost a full BMH per day...

Batboard wrote:Your relationship between combustible engines and the 16 Olympics has to be the best ad campaign I've seen in years. Do you accept locks of hair or Paypal...

User avatar
blackmageheart
Rank 12 - Yoshi Mario
Rank 12 - Yoshi Mario
Posts: 5585
Joined: Wed Apr 08, 2009 5:47 am
Sprite Stitch Blogger: yes
Contest Winner: yes
moderator: yes
pdf: yes
blackmageheart: yes
patient: yes
childsplay: yes
swapperx2: yes
patternb: yes
startrek: yes
stitchalong: yes
Monthly_Winner: yes
disney: yes
stitchalongfifteen: yes
Location: Durham, UK
Contact:

Re: Pen Pals!

Post by blackmageheart »

Any more for pen pals? Would be good to have some more before I give people's addresses out :)
RMDC wrote:...I've been stitching at an estimated rate of almost a full BMH per day...

Batboard wrote:Your relationship between combustible engines and the 16 Olympics has to be the best ad campaign I've seen in years. Do you accept locks of hair or Paypal...

User avatar
SunkistShiek
Rank 5 - Frog Mario
Rank 5 - Frog Mario
Posts: 235
Joined: Tue Mar 18, 2014 10:11 pm
swapper: yes
stitchalongfifteen: yes
Location: Michigan, USA

Re: Pen Pals!

Post by SunkistShiek »

blackmageheart wrote:Any more for pen pals? Would be good to have some more before I give people's addresses out :)

I can't remember, did I send you mine? I remember thinking I wanted to do it but not sure if I actually sent it.
WIP
Link's Sword (4/30); SAL Sampler; Adult Size Monster Pants (knitting)
ImageImageImage

Post Reply