Sprite Stitch Vault

Forum and Craft Related Topics...
User avatar
Lord Libidan
Rank 10 - Cape Mario
Rank 10 - Cape Mario
Posts: 1176
Joined: Wed Apr 07, 2010 1:44 am
Location: United Kindgom
Contact:

Re: Sprite Stitch Vault

Postby Lord Libidan » Thu Oct 29, 2015 2:11 pm

blackmageheart wrote:
icedragonj wrote:Who is the best (cheapest) person to send stuff to from Japan?

I really don't know. I suspect it may be cheaper to send to the US from Japan, but I have no idea how jp post makes its merry way around the world (obviously, if it went pacific then US would be best, or so you'd think).

It is INSANELY expensive to send from Japan to the UK. I would suggest the US is your best bet too.
Image

User avatar
blackmageheart
Rank 12 - Yoshi Mario
Rank 12 - Yoshi Mario
Posts: 5585
Joined: Wed Apr 08, 2009 5:47 am
Location: Durham, UK
Contact:

Re: Sprite Stitch Vault

Postby blackmageheart » Thu Oct 29, 2015 5:06 pm

Lord Libidan wrote:It is INSANELY expensive to send from Japan to the UK.

INSANELY? I used to receive wonderful gifts from an elderly lady in Japan, had no idea it cost her so much to send things. (I guess she didn't mind, though - and I am super grateful I have things to remember her by.)
RMDC wrote:...I've been stitching at an estimated rate of almost a full BMH per day...

Batboard wrote:Your relationship between combustible engines and the 16 Olympics has to be the best ad campaign I've seen in years. Do you accept locks of hair or Paypal...

User avatar
CitrusOda
Rank 5 - Frog Mario
Rank 5 - Frog Mario
Posts: 187
Joined: Mon Jul 29, 2013 2:45 pm
Location: Canada

Re: Sprite Stitch Vault

Postby CitrusOda » Sat Jun 11, 2016 1:10 pm

I'm planning on sending some stuff later on this summer(or maybe in the fall), I just had a question, when I go to send it should I also send a PM to the Vaulter to let them know that something is coming?
"If we see the moon as they do, then why can we not see the Earth as they do? Hm..." ~ Meowth

User avatar
blackmageheart
Rank 12 - Yoshi Mario
Rank 12 - Yoshi Mario
Posts: 5585
Joined: Wed Apr 08, 2009 5:47 am
Location: Durham, UK
Contact:

Re: Sprite Stitch Vault

Postby blackmageheart » Sun Jun 12, 2016 12:17 pm

CitrusOda wrote:I'm planning on sending some stuff later on this summer(or maybe in the fall), I just had a question, when I go to send it should I also send a PM to the Vaulter to let them know that something is coming?

If you're sending it to starrley, you won't need to PM as the mail goes to a box thing. I will check to make sure it gets there though, so I would appreciate if you'd let me know when you send it!
RMDC wrote:...I've been stitching at an estimated rate of almost a full BMH per day...

Batboard wrote:Your relationship between combustible engines and the 16 Olympics has to be the best ad campaign I've seen in years. Do you accept locks of hair or Paypal...

User avatar
CitrusOda
Rank 5 - Frog Mario
Rank 5 - Frog Mario
Posts: 187
Joined: Mon Jul 29, 2013 2:45 pm
Location: Canada

Re: Sprite Stitch Vault

Postby CitrusOda » Mon Jun 13, 2016 6:11 pm

Okay thanks for letting me know, I will be sure to let you know when I am :D
"If we see the moon as they do, then why can we not see the Earth as they do? Hm..." ~ Meowth

Return to “Miscellaneous”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests