Sorry for the downtime, welcome back!!

Sprite Stitch Vault

Forum and Craft Related Topics...
blackmageheart
Rank 12 - Yoshi Mario
Rank 12 - Yoshi Mario

Re: Sprite Stitch Vault

Post by blackmageheart »

sfxbecks wrote:Is this still going? I know I keep promising to post stuff and as Im moving its more an insentive to actually do this now!! I have had a bag of stuff ready to send in for about 4 months now! :/

If so....get ready for a parcel Blackmageheart! :wiz
Yes of course! I dropped the ball a bit concerning Sprite Stitch but I'm getting my act together as we speak. READY FOR INCOMING!
RMDC wrote:...I've been stitching at an estimated rate of almost a full BMH per day...

sfxbecks
Rank 6 - Tanooki Mario
Rank 6 - Tanooki Mario

Post by sfxbecks »

blackmageheart wrote:
sfxbecks wrote:Is this still going? I know I keep promising to post stuff and as Im moving its more an insentive to actually do this now!! I have had a bag of stuff ready to send in for about 4 months now! :/

If so....get ready for a parcel Blackmageheart! :wiz
Yes of course! I dropped the ball a bit concerning Sprite Stitch but I'm getting my act together as we speak. READY FOR INCOMING!
Cooooooooooooooooool!! I'm gunna rifle through my craft box tonight, as I did nans last night, and I shall post it to you tomorrow! :)

QueenBex
Rank 11 - Balloon Mario
Rank 11 - Balloon Mario

Post by QueenBex »

I always imagine that if I ever visit you Bmh you'd show me the Vault like, you would take me upstairs stand by a door and say, "welcome to the Vault" then you'd open the door and it would be your bathroom and you'd hastily close it saying "sorry, wrong door" then as I expect you to lead me to another door you'd actually stay there but twist the door handle a different way and the door would open again but this time purple smoke would come out and clear to reveal shelves covered in boxes full of crafting treasure.

Or you know, something like that...
"much better to have a bottom that naturally flattens out than one that goes every which way when it's sitting on a surface" -RMDC

blackmageheart
Rank 12 - Yoshi Mario
Rank 12 - Yoshi Mario

Post by blackmageheart »

QueenBex wrote:I always imagine that if I ever visit you Bmh you'd show me the Vault like, you would take me upstairs stand by a door and say, "welcome to the Vault" then you'd open the door and it would be your bathroom and you'd hastily close it saying "sorry, wrong door" then as I expect you to lead me to another door you'd actually stay there but twist the door handle a different way and the door would open again but this time purple smoke would come out and clear to reveal shelves covered in boxes full of crafting treasure.

:wiz :wiz :wiz :wiz :wiz
RMDC wrote:...I've been stitching at an estimated rate of almost a full BMH per day...

no_need
Rank 6 - Tanooki Mario
Rank 6 - Tanooki Mario

Post by no_need »

QueenBex wrote:I always imagine that if I ever visit you Bmh you'd show me the Vault like, you would take me upstairs stand by a door and say, "welcome to the Vault" then you'd open the door and it would be your bathroom and you'd hastily close it saying "sorry, wrong door" then as I expect you to lead me to another door you'd actually stay there but twist the door handle a different way and the door would open again but this time purple smoke would come out and clear to reveal shelves covered in boxes full of crafting treasure.

...this. So much this. You have such a way with words, Bex!
Current projects: 'Heroes' sketch, experiments with surface embroidery.

"We have to build the republic of heaven where we are, because for us there is no elsewhere."
--Philip Pullman, The Amber Spyglass

Kareesh
Rank 10 - Cape Mario
Rank 10 - Cape Mario

Post by Kareesh »

no_need wrote:

...this. So much this. You have such a way with words, Bex!
Agreed!
~*~Shiloh's Stitches on Etsy~*~*~My Cooking Blog~*~

June List
- Finish Little Nemo square
- Frame Weather Graph
- Sprite Stitch SAL
- Finish Grandmother's sign

blackmageheart
Rank 12 - Yoshi Mario
Rank 12 - Yoshi Mario

Post by blackmageheart »

sfxbecks wrote:Cooooooooooooooooool!! I'm gunna rifle through my craft box tonight, as I did nans last night, and I shall post it to you tomorrow! :)
Received the parcel today, some awesome stuff inside! Thank you very much, very kind of you! :)

sfxbecks
Rank 6 - Tanooki Mario
Rank 6 - Tanooki Mario

Post by sfxbecks »

blackmageheart wrote:
sfxbecks wrote:Cooooooooooooooooool!! I'm gunna rifle through my craft box tonight, as I did nans last night, and I shall post it to you tomorrow! :)
Received the parcel today, some awesome stuff inside! Thank you very much, very kind of you! :)
Glad you liked it! hopefully someone can make use of what i sent! Hopefully Ill be able to send another one soon!

Aegidia
Rank 5 - Frog Mario
Rank 5 - Frog Mario

Post by Aegidia »

I've got some stuff here I could donate, blackmageheart, so I sent you a pm to check that it's the kind of stuff you're looking for :) Let me know and I'll pop it in the post asap!

blackmageheart
Rank 12 - Yoshi Mario
Rank 12 - Yoshi Mario

Post by blackmageheart »

Aegidia wrote:I've got some stuff here I could donate, blackmageheart, so I sent you a pm to check that it's the kind of stuff you're looking for :) Let me know and I'll pop it in the post asap!
Sorry, I did read your PM and then got sidetracked - have now replied! :D