Sorry for the downtime, welcome back!!

what does the forum need?

Forum and Craft Related Topics...
QueenBex
Rank 11 - Balloon Mario
Rank 11 - Balloon Mario

Re: what does the forum need?

Post by QueenBex »

Santian69 wrote:Oh, finally found this search button!!! Gosh, what is it doing up there ^^

Anyways, one little suggestion about the pattern requests forum : threads that got their pattern served should be capital tagged DONE in the subject or something like that, or closed, any trick that helps tell the still open requests from the served ones. I would find that helpful anyways :p
Yes something should be done to mark out the served requests. Perhaps moving them to the Patterns thread once done?
johloh wrote:
kuja.girl wrote:Can we get a new forum for "Gaming"?
yeah I think we should do this...
oooo I agree with this! :good:
"much better to have a bottom that naturally flattens out than one that goes every which way when it's sitting on a surface" -RMDC

Lord Libidan
Rank 10 - Cape Mario
Rank 10 - Cape Mario

Post by Lord Libidan »

I think there is an official mobile mod actually. I'll see what Johloh thinks about it.
http://phpbb-mobile.com/
QueenBex wrote:
Santian69 wrote:Oh, finally found this search button!!! Gosh, what is it doing up there ^^

Anyways, one little suggestion about the pattern requests forum : threads that got their pattern served should be capital tagged DONE in the subject or something like that, or closed, any trick that helps tell the still open requests from the served ones. I would find that helpful anyways :p
Yes something should be done to mark out the served requests. Perhaps moving them to the Patterns thread once done?
This would be very hard. Quite intensive for the mods too.

blackmageheart
Rank 12 - Yoshi Mario
Rank 12 - Yoshi Mario

Post by blackmageheart »

I agree, very intensive. Not impossible, but we do have a lot to do. I think for now the best option will be to edit the thread title to include something like "DONE" or "FILLED".
RMDC wrote:...I've been stitching at an estimated rate of almost a full BMH per day...

johloh
Site Admin

Post by johloh »

mobile version up
Image "I can't drive, so I'm gonna walk all over you!"

icedragonj
Rank 6 - Tanooki Mario
Rank 6 - Tanooki Mario

Post by icedragonj »

Is there an announcement thread somewhere that I can subscribe to so I can get e-mailed when there is a new challenge or a stitch along etc? Without the announcement banner being updated easily it is hard to find out what is going on. I also don't log in as much as I used to...
I am known across campus as "The girl who knits in lectures"

blackmageheart
Rank 12 - Yoshi Mario
Rank 12 - Yoshi Mario

Post by blackmageheart »

icedragonj wrote:Is there an announcement thread somewhere that I can subscribe to so I can get e-mailed when there is a new challenge or a stitch along etc? Without the announcement banner being updated easily it is hard to find out what is going on. I also don't log in as much as I used to...
We updated the board software a bit back so everything's changed around now, but I think you can subscribe to a forum/board in particular (as well as threads) by using the spanner menu at the bottom of a board and checking "subscribe to forum"

We also are planning on doing some email type things with info in, but not yet sure how regular that will be.

I'll look into a way of getting proper announcements back when I can :)
RMDC wrote:...I've been stitching at an estimated rate of almost a full BMH per day...