Sorry for the downtime, welcome back!!

Stained Glass LotR

all non-video game related pattern requests...
Nashella
Rank 0 - Little Mario
Rank 0 - Little Mario

Re: Stained Glass LotR

Post by Nashella »

Well I have a favorite as well from this artist which has not been patterned yet.. I tried with KG chart but well i'm not good with it :/
It's "Farewell Frodo" : http://breath-art.deviantart.com/art/fa ... -438173501
So if some very nice person would have the time to make a pattern of it, it would be so great :D

Kath7890
Rank 0 - Little Mario
Rank 0 - Little Mario

Post by Kath7890 »

smash bro. wrote:Kath7890 that would ba a beautiful cross stitch and would look great framed next to the others.
yes i think smash bro. but still i need for this a pattern :) can anybody help? thanks :)

smash bro.
Rank 3 - Star Mario
Rank 3 - Star Mario

Post by smash bro. »

Sorry Kath as I am not able to make charts I never learned how and right now I have no computer

Mynista13
Rank 1 - Big Mario
Rank 1 - Big Mario

Post by Mynista13 »

Does anyone have any progress pics they can post? I'd love to see how some of these are coming out :)

manoelapadilha
Rank 0 - Little Mario
Rank 0 - Little Mario

Post by manoelapadilha »

Nashella wrote:Well I have a favorite as well from this artist which has not been patterned yet.. I tried with KG chart but well i'm not good with it :/
So if some very nice person would have the time to make a pattern of it, it would be so great :D

I loved this too and put in PM Stitch Creator to stitch it myself. Its big, has 450x450 stitches and 72 colors. I have not edited the pattern created so I cannot tell if is really going to work well. I hope it does 'cause I'm going to begin it soon.
Here's is the cse editable file: http://s000.tinyupload.com/?file_id=311 ... 673674.You can easily find the software and it has a 15 days trial. The PDFs with the pattern (100 pages for nice resolution) and color keys are attached.
I also managed to mount all pages in a JPG file with a 10x10 grid. Let me know if you are interested, the file has over 200 MB.
:wave:
Attachments
farewell to frodo symbol chart.pdf
(7.41 MiB) Downloaded 1151 times
farewell to frodo color key.pdf
(119.42 KiB) Downloaded 1192 times
farewell to frodo color + symbols.pdf
(8.15 MiB) Downloaded 1472 times
cross stitch updates on instagram: geekystitcher

Firehawke
Rank 12 - Yoshi Mario
Rank 12 - Yoshi Mario

Post by Firehawke »

Yay!!! Thanks!
"May we maintain the courage to defy the consensus. May we ever choose the harder right instead of the easier wrong." - President Thomas S. Monson

Kath7890
Rank 0 - Little Mario
Rank 0 - Little Mario

Post by Kath7890 »

manoelapadilha wrote:
Nashella wrote:Well I have a favorite as well from this artist which has not been patterned yet.. I tried with KG chart but well i'm not good with it :/

I loved this too and put in PM Stitch Creator to stitch it myself. Its big, has 450x450 stitches and 72 colors. I have not edited the pattern created so I cannot tell if is really going to work well. I hope it does 'cause I'm going to begin it soon.
Here's is the cse editable file: http://s000.tinyupload.com/?file_id=311 ... 673674.You can easily find the software and it has a 15 days trial. The PDFs with the pattern (100 pages for nice resolution) and color keys are attached.
I also managed to mount all pages in a JPG file with a 10x10 grid. Let me know if you are interested, the file has over 200 MB.
:wave:
ohhhhhh...manoelapadilha.....can you make a pattern for my lovely picture request..... many thanks... :nod :good:

Justaddawesome
Rank 0 - Little Mario
Rank 0 - Little Mario

Post by Justaddawesome »

Hi everyone!

I've been working on this pattern for about 18 months now and I'm almost there! I used anchor floss rather than DMC. Planning on doing as many of these as I can before I get too old and decrepit ;)

It's been a long time since I bought the fabric but I think it's 22 count, tiny tiny holes anyway :o this is my first large cross stitch project but I'm really really pleased with how it's going!

I can't work out how to embed the image on to the post but it's here on my tumblr for anyone who wants to have a look! http://justaddawesome.tumblr.com/post/1 ... left-to-go

Steph

manoelapadilha
Rank 0 - Little Mario
Rank 0 - Little Mario

Post by manoelapadilha »

Here they are, for the happiness of all.
I put all the illustrations requested and not yet charted in KG-Chart. I also printed 2 versions of each, one have only the symbols, and another including the colors. They're all 500x347 and less than 100 colors (using DMC). Unfortunately, my KG isn't registered, so I couldn't save the .sth files :(

ps.: the forum do not let me attach more than 5 items, so i'll upload the other 2 in the next post.
ps2.: feel free to change the color on the background of "River of Bruinen". The color on the chart (DMC 469) may be a bit ugly, I even tried to change but no other color matched well :(
Attachments
Forest King 500x no color.pdf
(7.06 MiB) Downloaded 878 times
Forest King 500x color.pdf
(10.18 MiB) Downloaded 1273 times
River of Bruinen 500x color.pdf
(8.39 MiB) Downloaded 1225 times
River of Bruinen 500x no color.pdf
(5.9 MiB) Downloaded 847 times
cross stitch updates on instagram: geekystitcher

manoelapadilha
Rank 0 - Little Mario