New guidelines for posting and requesting patterns (kindly written by Lord Libidan!)
WHEN POSTING A PATTERN:
- Always post the pdf file, and when possible the pattern file.
- Always post an example of the pattern (Not the original source image) in a forum appropriate size.
- Post dimensions in 14 count as a standard.
- Do not post patterns made by someone else, unless express permission is given.
- Post the image where ever possible, and not the link.
- Try to include all relevant information (Count, size, amount of colours, etc).
- Try to post where the source image came from (website, etsy, google images, etc).
- Do not ask for a pattern/stitch made by someone else, ask the original pattern maker directly first. If found to be a pattern on sale it'll be removed.
All patterns (requests and non-requests) can be found at the Sprite Stitch Pattern wiki here: http://spritestitchpatterns.wikispaces.com/
For more information: http://www.spritestitch.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=3957
(Maintained by spinuntilyoufall)
.pdf - Most common file type, cannot be edited. Can be opened on almost all computers without the need to download software.
.sth - Can only be opened with KG Chart (Free to download, for PC only). Can be edited.
.pat - Can only be opened with PCStich (Free to try, for PC only). Can be edited.
.jpg/.gif/.png - All computers can open, cannot be edited.
For more detail on file types, download links and how to open see thread: http://www.spritestitch.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=1008
HOW TO MAKE PATTERNS:
KG Chart: http://www.spritestitch.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=8&t=475
TO CONVERT TO PDF:
PC Stitch - Embedded in program.
KG Chart - Possible with download of CutePDF or PrimoPDF. For more information: http://www.spritestitch.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=8&t=3071
If in doubt, most people on the forums will be happy to convert it for you.
Pdf Maker - Posting 15 .pdf patterns (Not requests).
Pattern Maker - Make 10 requested patterns.
For more information on forum badges: http://www.spritestitch.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=4143
Current Challenge - In Game Ads - http://www.spritestitch.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=16157
all non-video game related pattern requests...
1 post • Page 1 of 1
- Rank 12 - Yoshi Mario
- Posts: 5407
- Joined: Wed Apr 08, 2009 5:47 am
- Location: Durham, UK
RMDC wrote:...I've been stitching at an estimated rate of almost a full BMH per day...
Batboard wrote:Your relationship between combustible engines and the 16 Olympics has to be the best ad campaign I've seen in years. Do you accept locks of hair or Paypal...
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests