Current Challenge - In Game Ads -

Dexter - POWERSAW TO THE PEOPLE

all non-video game related pattern requests...
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Sheetaaa
Rank 5 - Frog Mario
Rank 5 - Frog Mario
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Dexter - POWERSAW TO THE PEOPLE

Postby Sheetaaa » Fri Oct 28, 2011 9:24 am

Servotron
Rank 9 - Hammer Mario
Rank 9 - Hammer Mario

Re: Dexter - POWERSAW TO THE PEOPLE

Postby Servotron » Sat Nov 26, 2011 1:11 pm

Have you tried contacting the seller to see if she will put the pattern back for sale on her shop?

Sheetaaa
Rank 5 - Frog Mario
Rank 5 - Frog Mario

Postby Sheetaaa » Sat Nov 26, 2011 2:22 pm

I wanted to do that, but since it's only a pdf I prefered asking here first, because it's free and other people could find it too! But I'll consider it, of course!

Sheetaaa
Rank 5 - Frog Mario
Rank 5 - Frog Mario

Postby Sheetaaa » Sun Aug 19, 2012 3:16 pm

I'm updating it because I've created my own pattern! It's not the same size, so it's not the same pattern. Plus it's makeable, now (I really found it too big before!).

Here is the pattern!

Little things I noticed (I'm using the symbols here): E looks like + in the end, so I used E when I ran out of +... And it's not really noticeable. ^ looks like Z, so I used it at its place. | looks like . so I used the same colour. At first you will think that . looks like V, but then it's obvious they're different.

I hope you like it! Feel free to post changes, this was my first pattern...
Attachments
dexterpowersawpetit.sth
(70.66 KiB) Downloaded 161 times

icedragonj
Rank 6 - Tanooki Mario
Rank 6 - Tanooki Mario

Postby icedragonj » Tue Aug 21, 2012 5:41 pm

For the measurements, this confused me to begin with as well. 14 ct, or 14 count means there are 14 little square to 1 inch of Aida cloth. This means that bigger numbers have finer grids (opposite to what you would think) and the ' symbol usually means inches.
Hope this helps =)
I am known across campus as "The girl who knits in lectures"

Sheetaaa
Rank 5 - Frog Mario
Rank 5 - Frog Mario

Postby Sheetaaa » Wed Aug 22, 2012 5:50 am

Ok, thanks!

I bought aida 18 count to make it, because I didn't wanted it to be huuuge. Moreover, it takes less thread in the end, so I think I'll use 18 count all my life :grin: The result is : approximatively 16 cm * 21 cm. It's not too big!

Sheetaaa
Rank 5 - Frog Mario
Rank 5 - Frog Mario

Postby Sheetaaa » Tue Aug 28, 2012 7:49 am

And if you want to see how it looks like finished:

Profitemole
Rank 0 - Little Mario
Rank 0 - Little Mario

Postby Profitemole » Fri Dec 07, 2012 4:10 am

Would anyone be able to upload a pdf version of this? Thank you! :D

Sheetaaa
Rank 5 - Frog Mario
Rank 5 - Frog Mario

Postby Sheetaaa » Sat Dec 08, 2012 3:24 am

I can't convert! :cry:

Knittenkitten
Rank 7 - Kuribo Mario
Rank 7 - Kuribo Mario

Postby Knittenkitten » Sat Dec 08, 2012 9:07 am

Here you go.

Powersaw to the people.pdf
(319.82 KiB) Downloaded 219 times
WIPs:
LoZ:LTTP Map (page 13 of 15)
Save the Stitches Blackwork
Frederick the Literate Kit
Butterfly Scroll Kit
Rainbow Gallery's Specialty Stitch Alphabet

Return to “Pattern Requests - Non Video Game”