Sorry for the downtime, welcome back!!

Layton request

all non-video game related pattern requests...
Awenmir
Rank 3 - Star Mario
Rank 3 - Star Mario

Re: Layton request

Post by Awenmir »

Hi there! I've got a pattern for the sprites I used to make that banner on my site here:
http://superstitch.110mb.com/index.php?p=1_16 :)

raoul
Rank 1 - Big Mario
Rank 1 - Big Mario

Post by raoul »

Thank you!! :yahoo:
I also loved the Twewy pins and the L from death note you have! i really wanna make a tshirt with that L!
If i found the Don Paolo and Chelmey ones, i will put them here too!

Arda_Ancalima
Rank 1 - Big Mario
Rank 1 - Big Mario

Post by Arda_Ancalima »

Since this is several months old, I don't know if you're still looking for the patterns but I just made up a few of the characters from the part in Unwound Future that you mentioned. I found this thread the other day and was really excited to find that I was not the only one who wanted to cross stitch those guys so I took some pictures and put them together. They're not *exactly* patterns but a blank grid filled in on paint. I kind of did my own thing with the coloring, somewhat basing them off the game sprites but sometimes lightening the colors--the chibi sprite colors are often brighter. If you like I can change the colors to match them more closely. Anyway, let me know if you would like them. :)

raoul
Rank 1 - Big Mario
Rank 1 - Big Mario

Post by raoul »

Hi Arda_Ancalima!
Please post them! I still want to do a chibi Don Paolo!(and of course the rest of them ^^) hehehe Thank you for your post! I was thinking on finishing the game again just to get those sprites!
Thank you, i will wait for them! :yahoo:

Arda_Ancalima
Rank 1 - Big Mario
Rank 1 - Big Mario

Post by Arda_Ancalima »

Yay! Here you go! They're not perfect, but I hope they're ok.

Don Paolo:

Professor Layton:

Luke:

Future Luke:

Flora:

Claire:

Inspector Chelmey:

Dimitri Allen:

And a bonus Stachenscarfin (I got his picture from the menu of the parrot puzzle):

raoul
Rank 1 - Big Mario
Rank 1 - Big Mario

Post by raoul »

Wow thank you!! i love them!! i really wanna make some keychains of them! Those are the brighter colours? I'm sure im gonna use those for sure, but if you dont mind, please, post the original ones too! How did you get them?
Again, thank you!! :yahoo:

Arda_Ancalima
Rank 1 - Big Mario
Rank 1 - Big Mario

Post by Arda_Ancalima »

So glad you like them! :D Key chains are a great idea! I'm still trying to figure out what to do with them. Perhaps a pillow or something.

I took several pictures of the DS screen and enlarged them on the computer, (at the end used a magnifying glass on my DS(. After downloading a cross stitch grid, I just filled the squares in on Paint. :)

Here, I made some slight changes to the colors to make them closer to how they are on the DS. What I may do is when I'm getting embroidery floss, get some color that's kind of close and maybe a bit brighter. Stachen didn't change so I'm not re-posting him, and I honestly have no clue what to do with Claire's scarf. XD

Don Paolo:

Professor Layton:

Luke:

Future Luke:

Flora:

Claire:

Inspector Chelmey:

Dimitri Allen:

Aelys
Rank 5 - Frog Mario
Rank 5 - Frog Mario

Post by Aelys »

Thanks for these! They're the perfect size to be all stitched in a row on a towel. I may try that... :grin:

raoul
Rank 1 - Big Mario
Rank 1 - Big Mario

Post by raoul »

They are amazing mate, i love them and i love you for posting them!!!! hehehe thank you again!!!

Arda_Ancalima
Rank 1 - Big Mario
Rank 1 - Big Mario

Post by Arda_Ancalima »

*adjusts invisible hat* One must always help a fellow Professor Layton fan. That's what a gentleman does!

Or a lady.

That's a cool idea Aelys! :D

Raoul, you're welcome! :D Again, it's so cool to know what someone was looking for the same thing I was. :D

If anyone would ever like more, I can make Beasly, Puzzlette, Subject 3, Bostro, Caroline, and anyone from the parrot puzzle (I can try other characters but I'd have to make them up). Hopefully Last Specter/Spectre's Call/etc. will have a similar sound clip page with more characters!