Sorry for the downtime, welcome back!!

Lucas

all non-video game related pattern requests...
Blink190
Rank 7 - Kuribo Mario
Rank 7 - Kuribo Mario

Lucas

Post by Blink190 »

Is there anyone who can get me a pattern for an image of Lucas from Mother 3 similar to the style of the Earthbound characters from this thread? viewtopic.php?f=3&t=287

Thank you very much!

benjibot
Rank 5 - Frog Mario
Rank 5 - Frog Mario

Re: Lucas

Post by benjibot »

I was going to do that soon anyway and I already have his sprite sheets so I can get that up sometime tonight/early tomorrow. Did you want Klaus too?

No spoilers though please, I still haven't played it. At this point I might just wait for my player's guide.
Blog: Sorry Town, USA | Tweets: Twitter | Photos: Flickr | Sales: Etsy

johloh
Site Admin

Post by johloh »

benjibot wrote:I was going to do that soon anyway and I already have his sprite sheets so I can get that up sometime tonight/early tomorrow
nice, thanks benji for picking up this request...
Image "I can't drive, so I'm gonna walk all over you!"

Blink190
Rank 7 - Kuribo Mario
Rank 7 - Kuribo Mario

Post by Blink190 »

benjibot wrote:I was going to do that soon anyway and I already have his sprite sheets so I can get that up sometime tonight/early tomorrow. Did you want Klaus too?

No spoilers though please, I still haven't played it. At this point I might just wait for my player's guide.
I never actually played the game, but I know my girlfriend really likes Lucas in SSBB, so I wanna do an image of Lucas for her. That one alone would be fine, thank you : )

benjibot
Rank 5 - Frog Mario
Rank 5 - Frog Mario

Post by benjibot »

How's this?

He measures 15 stitches by 25 stitches

I'm getting a slightly different bunch of colors than I did with Ness, but some of them are the same. I'm sure the GBA and the SNES had a bit of a difference in color handling due to the screen. I don't have some of these colors, and you probably don't much care too much, but I'm pretty pleased with the way the ones I made came out if you want to make substitutions.

Also, you can use any of the poses on the sprite sheet here: http://spriters-resource.com/gameboy_ad ... index.html with the same color scheme if you want a bit more action than just standing there.

Are you planning to do it as a needlepoint like I did? Or cross stitch? .

(I tried to use the attachment function, but ended up with a big ol' MySQL error.)

Blink190
Rank 7 - Kuribo Mario
Rank 7 - Kuribo Mario

Post by Blink190 »

Thank you very much! : )

I have no idea why I couldn't find the sprite myself, I tried Spriter's Resource, I dunno how I missed it.

But I'll try with what you gave me, since it's so small, if it doesn't work out I'll try different colors, because PCStitch gave me some other ones.

Regardless, I'll post up what I finish once it's done, it should only take a day or so at most. Again, thank you! : )

benjibot
Rank 5 - Frog Mario
Rank 5 - Frog Mario

Post by benjibot »

The only reason I mentioned the colors is they're so similar to my previous but not exactly. When I get around to him I'll probably alter the skin tone and the border to match. In fact, I should have done that the first time and I might go ahead and dig up the old EB charts to compare.

Blink190
Rank 7 - Kuribo Mario
Rank 7 - Kuribo Mario

Post by Blink190 »

Yeah, PCStitch gave me skin colors that were a bit lighter than those you gave. But I'll see how it turns out at first and if anything, just redo it again. It's small enough, so it shouldn't be too much of a hassle.