Sorry for the downtime, welcome back!!

Pokemon patterns to teach kids

all non-video game related pattern requests...
SephreniaMusic
Rank 5 - Frog Mario
Rank 5 - Frog Mario

Pokemon patterns to teach kids

Post by SephreniaMusic »

My niece who is 9 and my nephew who is 7 loves Pokemon and the projects I've made for them. Jonna has tried some stitching and Hannes want's to try as long as it's game related. I asked them witch they would most like and said I'd ask here for help to make patterns that are easy. I plan on giving them each a hoop, the printed pattern, threads and aida as a gift and then help them get started. They tried to pick pokemons with not to many colors I don't know pokemons very well and can't make patterns so I can't judge what would work.

Jonna wants: Chimchar, buneary, piplup, turtwig,

Hannes want: abomasnow, turtwig, glaceon, the blue shiny mew, celebi

But they were very clear with the fact that they love any pokemon exept Magikarp and would be very happy with any pattern.

Help would be greatly appreciated

:) SephreniaMusic

StitchPlease
Rank 7 - Kuribo Mario
Rank 7 - Kuribo Mario

Re: Pokemon patterns to teach kids

Post by StitchPlease »

I'm on it! I'll make some very simple 5 cm patterns for what you have listed, if that's okay.

SephreniaMusic
Rank 5 - Frog Mario
Rank 5 - Frog Mario

Post by SephreniaMusic »

Great. What aida count do you plan for. They will be so exited. When they've finished I'll post pictures.

StitchPlease
Rank 7 - Kuribo Mario
Rank 7 - Kuribo Mario

Post by StitchPlease »

Okay I've made the two sets. If you wanted to have the individual Pokemon as patterns I can do that as well. The size will vary based on the size of the Pokemon but for the most part on 14 ct. they'll be 5 cm and on 18 ct they'll be about 4.2 cm. Hope they like them!
Jonna's Pokemon.sth
(21 KiB) Downloaded 416 times
Jonna'sPokemon.pdf
(199.28 KiB) Downloaded 780 times
Hannes' Pokemon.sth
(33.93 KiB) Downloaded 313 times
Hannes'Pokemon.pdf
(434.61 KiB) Downloaded 597 times

SephreniaMusic
Rank 5 - Frog Mario
Rank 5 - Frog Mario

Post by SephreniaMusic »

Thank you so much :nod

I did split them up and changed the mesh size so I got one pokemon as big as possible for a printed page to make it easier. I'll give them all but abomasnow and glaceon. They are bigger especially abomasnow and Hannes who wished for them are not as determined as his sister and I don't want him to take on to much and I know my darling nephew, if he sees that abomasnow pattern there will be no other choice for him. If he finishes one of the other I'll give him that one too. They're going to get to choose one and then I'll get the thread they need. I wish I would be there when they open their presents but I'll be 8 hours drive away. They are going to be so happy :wiz