Sorry for the downtime, welcome back!!

UNSC Logo

all non-video game related pattern requests...
Yoshii
Rank 2 - Fire Mario
Rank 2 - Fire Mario

UNSC Logo

Post by Yoshii »

I need a UNSC logo pattern just like in that picture that fits in a 4"x6" frame, probably a wee bit smaller so it can fit without any stitching getting cut off. Don't really need all the black on the left and right of the logo. Planning to do this on a black 14ct aida. Perfer white and black floss only if possible. I've tried making one but didn't like any of them. So I am asking help from anyone that knows what he or she is doing.
I tried sniffing coke once, but the ice cubes got stuck in my nose.

WcKdLyPsYcHo
Rank 1 - Big Mario
Rank 1 - Big Mario

Re: UNSC Logo

Post by WcKdLyPsYcHo »

I played around with your picture for awhile and couldn't seem to get what you had asked for. Then while browsing the site away from home it occurred to me what I had to do to get your picture to look great at the size you wanted. I had to take the picture into the paint program and resize it to 56 pixels x 84 pixels. When stitched onto a size 14 stitch Aida it will become a 4" x 6" picture. There is a total of 4 colors here but you can only do the white if you choose because you are going to stitch on Black Aida. I hope you enjoy stitching your new pattern :) If you would like more just send me a message and I will gladly try my best at it.
Attachments
USNC2.sth
(7.65 KiB) Downloaded 213 times
"I fight for what I love and I love what I fight for."