Sorry for the downtime, welcome back!!

Hylian Shield and Samus.

all non-video game related pattern requests...
Szczepanek
Rank 1 - Big Mario
Rank 1 - Big Mario

Hylian Shield and Samus.

Post by Szczepanek »

I've been looking for a pattern to cross stitch the Hylian Shield from Legend of Zelda. This is the image I wanted to use:
Spoiler
http://www.trademarkcommerce.com/websit ... 2009_2.jpg

I also wanted to try Samus, and couldn't find the exact image that I wanted. If it's possible, to make a pattern for this image:
Spoiler
http://awschrick.files.wordpress.com/2008/09/samus.jpg

Thank you! :)

WhoDatIs
Rank 3 - Star Mario
Rank 3 - Star Mario

Re: Hylian Shield and Samus.

Post by WhoDatIs »

Oh man Hylian Shield would be amazing!

Szczepanek
Rank 1 - Big Mario
Rank 1 - Big Mario

Post by Szczepanek »

I agree. I haven't been able to find any other charts for these images. I don't know if that's because it's out of the question... but I was hoping someone would be kind enough to make them for me. I tried downloading a program to do it myself but had terrible luck. :/

silly-kitten71
Rank 5 - Frog Mario
Rank 5 - Frog Mario

Post by silly-kitten71 »

I'm not sure if this is what you're looking for at all, but I had this pattern saved on my computer that looks like the same picture of Samus that you are requesting a pattern for. I'm fairly certain that I got it somewhere on these forums but I couldn't seem to find it when I looked for it on here today. Not sure who made the pattern either, but I hope this helps!
Attachments
samus-two.pat
(25.53 KiB) Downloaded 269 times

silly-kitten71
Rank 5 - Frog Mario
Rank 5 - Frog Mario

Post by silly-kitten71 »

As for the other pattern that you wanted, if you provided more information you'd most likely get a completed pattern sooner. Such as the aida count that you'll be using, the size that you'd like the completed project to be, how many colors you want to be used, etc.

Szczepanek
Rank 1 - Big Mario
Rank 1 - Big Mario

Post by Szczepanek »

What program do I need to open the Samus file? It's not letting me with that file type.

As for the shield pattern, I'm extremely new to cross stitching, so I don't really know all the technical things. I don't need the pattern to be that big, I was planning on making it to be smaller, like probably around 2 1/2 to 3 inches, if that's possible. I don't think I need that many colors for the pattern either, considering how small I would like it to be. I'm sorry if I'm not providing very good information, I'm new to this.

Thanks for the help! :)

silly-kitten71
Rank 5 - Frog Mario
Rank 5 - Frog Mario

Post by silly-kitten71 »

You can open the samus pattern file with PC stitch, just download the free pattern viewer here http://www.pcstitch.com. I usually use KG chart rather than that program as I find it much easier to use, but as I said I didn't make the samus pattern. I will attempt to make the shield one for you tonight though, you'll see soon if I feel the results are good enough to post I guess haha.

Szczepanek
Rank 1 - Big Mario
Rank 1 - Big Mario

Post by Szczepanek »

That Samus pattern is perfect! Thanks for that, and thank you for trying out the shield for me! :)

silly-kitten71
Rank 5 - Frog Mario
Rank 5 - Frog Mario

Post by silly-kitten71 »

You are very welcome! On a lower note though, I can't seem to make a pattern that small with the picture that you provided, so I'm trying to find a less 3D version to make an attempt at. I'll keep you updated :banghead: lol

Szczepanek
Rank 1 - Big Mario
Rank 1 - Big Mario

Post by Szczepanek »

Thank you! If it's not possible to make patterns that small that easily, I can settle for a bigger size, too. Thanks again! :)