Sorry for the downtime, welcome back!!

Nintendo consoles?

all non-video game related pattern requests...
biostitch2point0
Rank 4 - Raccoon Mario
Rank 4 - Raccoon Mario

Nintendo consoles?

Post by biostitch2point0 »

Hey, I have this idea of doing a bookmark with the different Nintendo consoles from NES to Wii (NES, SNES, N64, Gamecube, Wii). I already have a pattern for the Gamecube from here that I can adapt, and it looks like I can filch the pixels of that little NES icon here on the message boards. Does anyone feel like making some little patterns for the other three systems, similar to the size/style of the Gamecube one? It would be great if someone could give this a try for me, but it's not urgent. Thanks to any takers!

biostitch2point0
Rank 4 - Raccoon Mario
Rank 4 - Raccoon Mario

Re: Nintendo consoles?

Oh, I just found an N64 one so now I just need the Wii and SNES.

PaperRockScisorz
Rank 3 - Star Mario
Rank 3 - Star Mario

Post by PaperRockScisorz »

Hey!! If you go here http://www.doctoroctoroc.com/pixelgasm/ ... hp?f=2&t=1 you will see bead sprites of everything you're looking for. DoctorOctoroc is absolutely wonderful, so if you register and pm him, I'm sure he'd be more than happy to send you his patterns. The pictures of the Zelda items that someone posted in another thread were also made by DocOc (not the sprites themselves of course but the beaded versions).

I hope that's helpful!! If I had his patterns I would just post them for you, but I do not. If all else fails, I'll ask him for them for you, but it may be helpful for you in the future to be registered and have access to him. Haha! I've asked him many a question and favor already.
"Keep true to the rare music in your heart, to the marvelous and unique form that is and shall always be nothing else but you. Keep to that and you can do nothing wrong, which I realize is easier said than done." - House of Leaves
<3

biostitch2point0
Rank 4 - Raccoon Mario
Rank 4 - Raccoon Mario

Cool, thanks! I may be able to work with the stuff on that page itself...

PaperRockScisorz
Rank 3 - Star Mario
Rank 3 - Star Mario

Post by PaperRockScisorz »

Yay!! Glad to help. Let me know if you need anything else. I'm sure all Doc would ask is credit and maybe a link for the design of the sprites if you post pictures of whatever you make somewhere. Good luck!! I can't wait to see your finished product. The idea is awesome!
"Keep true to the rare music in your heart, to the marvelous and unique form that is and shall always be nothing else but you. Keep to that and you can do nothing wrong, which I realize is easier said than done." - House of Leaves
<3