Sorry for the downtime, welcome back!!

Loki - What did you expect

all non-video game related pattern requests...
Silentdempt
Rank 0 - Little Mario
Rank 0 - Little Mario

Loki - What did you expect

Post by Silentdempt »

I was wondering if someone has a Loki - What did you expect pattern? I saw some on etsy but I didn't really fancy any of them.

Anyone have something or know where I can get/buy something like this for stitching?

Size: I'm not even sure what a good size it would be, but maybe a 14 count would be fine?
Attachments
Loki.PNG

ovi.sergiu
Rank 5 - Frog Mario
Rank 5 - Frog Mario

Re: Loki - What did you expect

Post by ovi.sergiu »

I have the exact version on my Etsy store if you want to check it out.
https://www.etsy.com/shop/DesignsByOvi
If you like my free patterns, I'll be more than grateful if you consider supporting my Etsy shop.

Anatolie
Rank 0 - Little Mario
Rank 0 - Little Mario

Post by Anatolie »

I expected Loki to pull off a phenomenal performance like RDJ in Tropic Thunder. I was naive. I thought Tom Hiddlestone would jump at the chance to act again.

Episode 1 through 2 were terrible. I voiced my opinion. 1000s of MCU fans online berrated me. But I spoke to my irl friends, and they each cancelled their Disney subscription on Episode 1.

When I saw Episode 3 and 4, I was relieved. It became glaringly obvious that it was a romance show like Thor 1 and 2. But it was better. It was like the show was borrowing romance elements from Indian television shows. I have not seen Indian TV in 10 years. Loki really pulled off the romance scenes. It is not like Vampire Diaries or Twilight bs. It was genuine love.

ovi.sergiu
Rank 5 - Frog Mario
Rank 5 - Frog Mario

Post by ovi.sergiu »

AndiCrew wrote:
Thu Mar 17, 2022 2:28 am
If you want to see the exact version, you can find it in my Embpunch website.
I didn't find it. Are you sure you're not a bot?
https://www.etsy.com/shop/DesignsByOvi
If you like my free patterns, I'll be more than grateful if you consider supporting my Etsy shop.

blackmageheart
Rank 12 - Yoshi Mario
Rank 12 - Yoshi Mario

Post by blackmageheart »

That was either a bot or just someone spamming. Have deleted their posts anyway!
RMDC wrote:...I've been stitching at an estimated rate of almost a full BMH per day...