Sorry for the downtime, welcome back!!

And Justice For All request

all non-video game related pattern requests...
sylvanas314
Rank 1 - Big Mario
Rank 1 - Big Mario

And Justice For All request

Post by sylvanas314 »

Hi everyone,
I want to cross stitch Metallica's And Justice for All album cover on black aida.
I found an inverted picture but failed to find a one that has no writing on it.
Can somebody help me with crating a pattern?
I want a medium sized project with a reasonable color scale (15-20 colors if possible) it can be 14 ct aida if possible. otherwise 16ct is also nice.
I'm new to stitching so i'd really appreciate if someone help/guide me through it.
andJusticeForAll-inverted.jpg
Thank you so much in advance,

blackmageheart
Rank 12 - Yoshi Mario
Rank 12 - Yoshi Mario

Re: And Justice For All request

Post by blackmageheart »

Interesting request! I remember listening to this album all the time as a teen :)

I wasn't sure what you meant by "medium sized project" - because my idea of medium probably isn't everyone else's! I've made a pattern that isn't huge, and isn't really small either - but it does have a limited set of colours to make it a bit easier. It's also designed to be stitched on black aida, as you mentioned you would be doing so.

Here's a preview from PCStitch:
Spoiler
andjusticeforall_preview.png

And a colour PDF:
And Justice For All (C).pdf
(385.22 KiB) Downloaded 472 times

On 16ct the piece would be 11" x 18.75" with 10 colours...so not the mediumest size really! If it's too big for you, please give me an idea of the size you'd like it to be and I'll try it out for you (and hopefully not lose too much of Lady Justice's details) :)
RMDC wrote:...I've been stitching at an estimated rate of almost a full BMH per day...

sylvanas314
Rank 1 - Big Mario
Rank 1 - Big Mario

Re: And Justice For All request

Post by sylvanas314 »

wow! thank you soo much! i think the size is reasonable and this will be my most complicated project ever.
I really like this album and the cover art is still my favorite
I know my request was vague but thank you so much size and color scale is exactly what i have in mind.
I'll start this as a side project along with the Silmarillion.Thank you once more! I'll start as soon as i have the skeins and the fabric.